1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Say goodbye to Josh/Carl/Adrian/Nick

Although I wish Agon especially, CC too and Punto who did give us some good “D” good luck & Beckett too for 2007 in their futures, if the Dodgers catch the SF Giants(I am a Giant fan too…Sox 1st) and they all contribute to LA’s success, it’s a double edged sword as the posts will as they did be full of what a mistake it was when Youk with Chicago raised his average some 20pts.  There will be a lot of Monday “mourning” morning quarterbacks lamenting the trade. Will be interesting !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I don't get this love fest.  Has anyone looked at the standings lately?  13.5 games out of first and everyone here is showering these guys with lovely sentiments.

Sorry, these guys were paid big bucks to get us to the post season.  Their lack luster play was painful to watch.

Beckett has shown so much disrespect to this team, I'm thrilled to see him go.

Shilling had career shortening surgery to win in 04' and some fans have nothing good to say about him.  Beckett ended up being a punk and some are showering all sort of praise of this dead beat.

Sorry, I just don't get it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Sad to see Gonzalez go. The guy is so good that .299/16/89 with 30-some games remaining is an off year. Not surprisingly, some around here are too blind to see his value.

But the Sox needed to make this move, and it would have been impossible without Gonzalez being a part of it. I wish him the best, and he got off to a nice start Saturday night.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Say goodbye to Josh/Carl/Adrian/Nick:
    This Gonzo stiff hits 6 home runs in the first half after a lousy second half last year and the team's collapse...and this jackazz is spending his time clubhouse lawyering to get the manager canned?!.....get him the F outta here! _________________________________ Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown
    Posted by bellhorn_

Exhibit A.
    You apparently missed it, but he's already outta here to LA.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts