last game at fenway this year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

last game at fenway this year.

well this is it.my last game at the fens on friday nite with my son on
    the monster.this will be my fourth game this year and no matter what
    the team standings are we always have a great time.yes the team had
    a crap year but it always makes me feel good to be at the park and
    around the team.dont worry sox fans this team will be alot better next
    year.so for true sox fans just hang in there.go sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: last game at fenway this year.

Enjoy.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Please give us a report on how much the fans there like to sing and experience the singing of Sweet Caroline in the bottom of the eighth inning. The forum trolls love to make fun of that song in their troll talking points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to last game at fenway this year.:
    [QUOTE]well this is it.my last game at the fens on friday nite with my son on the monster.this will be my fourth game this year and no matter what the team standings are we always have a great time.yes the team had a crap year but it always makes me feel good to be at the park and around the team.dont worry sox fans this team will be alot better next year.so for true sox fans just hang in there.go sox.
    Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]

Yup.
    I'm going to the last game against the Rays in Sept.

The Sox will probably be nothing more than spoilers by then, but I'll still have a good time at the park.

Nothing like live baseball, even if there's nothing to play for.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to last game at fenway this year.:
    [QUOTE]well this is it.my last game at the fens on friday nite with my son on the monster.this will be my fourth game this year and no matter what the team standings are we always have a great time.yes the team had a crap year but it always makes me feel good to be at the park and around the team.dont worry sox fans this team will be alot better next year.so for true sox fans just hang in there.go sox.
    Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]

Enjoy ! Great to see that someone on here goes to watch the game of baseball instead of wondering what goes on in the dougout or in the clubhouse. You and your son have a great time.Nice to hear uplifting things once in a while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In Response to Re: last game at fenway this year.:
    [QUOTE]I went there in June. Made a mistake in buying cheap seats for $30 and sat too far away. Spent twice that amount on food and beer. Next time I go, I'll get a $100 seat.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Exactly how much I spent on this month's Angels-Sox game. $100 a ticket. I haven't seen that much overpay for something since CC and Lackey.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I'd be happy if they overspent on Ortiz--a real Red Sox.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Fenway is more than about the game. It's the expereince of the ballpark, Yawkey Way and all that goes with it. If you just want to see the game, you're better off in the comfort of your own home,  watching it on TV.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Please give us a report on how much the fans there like to sing and experience the singing of Sweet Caroline in the bottom of the eighth inning. The forum trolls love to make fun of that song in their troll talking points.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Not fair 6.  I am certainly no troll.  And there is nothing I love more than an afternoon/evening at Fenway.  But, I hate the singing of Sweet Caroline.  And, yes, that does make its way into my talking points.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]enjoy the gm with your son soxyjim ain't that  what  BB is all about spoilers by then could be  a most interesting night  4B's what if the TB & nyy are tied I'm guessing you won't be rooting 4 the sox very hard I suppose it's a win win 4U what kind of line up will we see what kind of line up will we see if sox fans have been beating up on bobby and he wants to give them a parting gift ;-)
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

If that's the scenario, I'll still root for the Sox to win, but probably not as enthusiastically as usual, Zac.

And really, can any lineup BV runs out there make things any worse than they are now?

If he fills the lineup with AAA players, they may actually have a shot at winning the last game in Fenway this year.