Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox

Mark my words.  The Sox will win the next 9 games and jump right back into the playoff hunt.  The hot streak started yesterrday.

Don't say I didn't tell you so when it happens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox

In Response to Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox:
    Mark my words.  The Sox will win the next 9 games and jump right back into the playoff hunt.  The hot streak started yesterrday. Don't say I didn't tell you so when it happens.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

You know this post will likely come back to haunt you ... just as many of your previous posts have.

But, hey, I like your spirit ... I too expect some Red Sox regression to the mean.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox

In Response to Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox:
    Mark my words.  The Sox will win the next 9 games and jump right back into the playoff hunt.  The hot streak started yesterrday. Don't say I didn't tell you so when it happens.

i'm with you 100% on this...our team just has to much talent to not be winning...they just have to start having fun and the winning will start.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

I would take just playing good consistent baseball games.  Then they should win their fair share of games.  Right now the Sox play like a dysfunctional group and not a team.  If they can get healthy and play solid each night this season could be salvageable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

LOL...hey SPC..watch out for Jess if the Sox lose today..Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Only 10 in a row?

Many of us would be shocked to see 2 in row...

"Alex, I'll take 'SHOCKING MOMENTS IN PRO SPORTS' for $400."

"THE ANSWER IS....'100 years old and is in better shape than the team that plays there."

"What is Fenway Stadium."

"Wrong, bozo, why did you come on this show, anyway?"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Ah........so cute.........."I think I can, I think I can"..........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to "Re: Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox":
    Ah........so cute.........."I think I can, I think I can".......... Posted by andrewmitch
    You must be very unhappy.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Could you please tell me what you are drinking? Comical.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox:
    In response to "Re: Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox": You must be very unhappy.
    Posted by RSF4Life234

With the Sox?  You bet I am unhappy.  But really, what else can you say to this?  It does sound like the Little Engine That Could.....Problem is that only happens in fairly tales.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I'll back you on this.

I'd rather have upbeat optimism than go through life like so many on this board in a constant state of whining, complaining and anger.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In Response to Re: Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox:
    In Response to Last night was the start of what will be a 10 game winning streak for the Sox : I'll back you on this. I'd rather have upbeat optimism than go through life like so many on this board in a constant state of whining, complaining and anger.
    Posted by royf19

lol...exactly...gotta stay positive in everything we do in life....we all may hit some bumps..but you gotta get back up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

OMG, are you in la la land ? I really hope this is sarcasm !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

That's right ... positive thinking cannot hurt.  Negative thinking is for wimps who  can't stand losing.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Hope you are right.  This team has the talent.  If the pitchers can get through the rotation twice without a stinker, you just might be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Than's SPC - and I have enough time to call in my week's plays.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from august271985. Show august271985's posts

I was at the park last night. Even with a 6 run lead in the 7th, I wasn't sure they were going to win- if Damon wasn't a scrub now, they would have probably tied it in the ninth. This team is just not as talented as last year's. Just take the BP: You had Aceves setting up Bard setting up Pap. You could feel easy with a lead after the 7th inning- not this year. I know they've done better recently, but most of that has been while we've been behind (it's a different beast when you're preserving a lead). Our outfield needs work- I'm glad Byrd isn't in center anymore, but Ross and Nava are just OK. Punto is horrible, as is Salty. Aviles is settling into mediocrity. And our starting pitching has been wretched. Buccholz didn't look great last night. I don't know about Lester, and Beckett is not merely a azzhat but not elite anymore. Having said all that, I can see them winning five in a row.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well, don't know about ten in a row, but the baseball season is very long. Teams buried deeper than the Sox have ended up getting hot and winning it all. Who knows?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I was at the park last night. Even with a 6 run lead in the 7th, I wasn't sure they were going to win- if Damon wasn't a scrub now, they would have probably tied it in the ninth. This team is just not as talented as last year's. Just take the BP: You had Aceves setting up Bard setting up Pap. You could feel easy with a lead after the 7th inning- not this year. I know they've done better recently, but most of that has been while we've been behind (it's a different beast when you're preserving a lead). Our outfield needs work- I'm glad Byrd isn't in center anymore, but Ross and Nava are just OK. Punto is horrible, as is Salty. Aviles is settling into mediocrity. And our starting pitching has been wretched. Buccholz didn't look great last night. I don't know about Lester, and Beckett is not merely a azzhat but not elite anymore. Having said all that, I can see them winning five in a row.
    Posted by august271985

Take last year's team and subtract their best player and best reliever and whola - ladies and gentleman here are your 2012 Red Sox - enjoy!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Tom Brady and the Patriots can win ten in a row.  But not the Red Sox. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Instead of saying "Mark My Words"; coudn't you say you have a hunch? (Which, BTW, based on recent events, would still be far fetched). You do this all the time, then disappear when it doesn't come true.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

The man put it out there, and will be proven to be prescient or undiscerning. I applaud him for taking his stance! And I know we all hope he's right.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamme17. Show iamme17's posts

what's the point of an unlikely 10 game winning streak if after they somehow manage it than they'll still be in the basement?This year is toast....kidding ourselves ain't being fans,it's merely accepting the ownership,front office clowns this team is stuck with.

Sections
Shortcuts