Last night we saw the FUTURE, Iggy & Lavarnway are here to stay !!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from poprox13. Show poprox13's posts

Re: Last night we saw the FUTURE, Iggy & Lavarnway are here to stay !!!!!

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kalish, unless he is hurt, just is not that good....  He was a "hype" in Theo's world !!

[/QUOTE]

That all Iglesias is, hype...........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kalish, unless he is hurt, just is not that good....  He was a "hype" in Theo's world !!

Go back and look at Kalish's last healthy season in the minors - very similar to Jackie Bradley's year, and at the same age.  I still think he has a bright future. 

[/QUOTE]

Bill will  never look anything up or engage in a conversation because he is clueless.  He's long since made up his mind on everything - based on nonsense - and he's sticking to it.

[/QUOTE]Wrong again.........  Maybe my thoughts are based on a strong understanding of the game of Baseball !!

[/QUOTE]

Then you would see the numbers Kalish put up before all his injuries the last couple years make your "all hype' comment seem out of line. To say he was all hype shows that you dont have a strong understanding about this game based on simple stats and facts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Go back and look at Kalish's last healthy season in the minors - very similar to Jackie Bradley's year, and at the same age.  I still think he has a bright future. 

[/QUOTE]

Bill will  never look anything up or engage in a conversation because he is clueless.  He's long since made up his mind on everything - based on nonsense - and he's sticking to it.

[/QUOTE]Wrong again.........  Maybe my thoughts are based on a strong understanding of the game of Baseball !!

[/QUOTE]

Your full analysis of Beckett's excellent 2011 season - that I had to ask you about 10 times to entertain us with - was "I don't remember him winning any big games".  That doesn't sound like someone with a strong understanding of the game of baseball to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]  So Mrs. Lincoln, how is the "FAT-CAT$-BECKETT$ LOOKING IN DODGER BLUE ?????? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your full analysis of Beckett's excellent 2011 season - that I had to ask you about 10 times to entertain us with - was "I don't remember him winning any big games".  That doesn't sound like someone with a strong understanding of the game of baseball to me.

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Don't get too excited about Iglesias and his one 3 for 4 game. Since then, he's 1 for 9 and has gotten the ball out of the infield 2 times.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ADG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't get too excited about Iglesias and his one 3 for 4 game. Since then, he's 1 for 9 and has gotten the ball out of the infield 2 times.

[/QUOTE]  As Dad would say.....   "SON, he is a work in progress" !!!