latest boston.com poll ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

latest boston.com poll ?

Do you like the new acquistions?

YES                                                     NO
    Papi                                               88 %                                                  12%

Opinion - very simple he is one of the fans favorites Sox players in recent years

Uehera                                          87.5%                                                12.5 %

Opinion - can be a consistent late inning pitcher with low era      

Hanarahan                                    79%                                                   21% 

Opinion - risky business transaction time will tell loss negative loss Melancon

Gomes                                           73%                                                   27%

Opinion - good attitude poor defence, I would of prefer Cody Ross resigned

Victorino                                        59%                                                   41%

Opinion - my fav. signing this season cause extra speed can steal bases

Ross                                             58%                                                    42%

Opinion - best pick for a back up catcher has the defence smarts

Dempster                                     54.5%                                                 45.5%

Opinion- surprise that he is higher % than Napoli but can eat innings

Napoli                                           52%                                                   48%

Opinion- i was happy with original signing now the injury update I'm skeptical

My overall rate is a (B)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: latest boston.com poll ?

All are good , save the Napoli heath report !!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or your crazy blockbuster gibberish

[/QUOTE]Not that far fetched........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or your crazy blockbuster gibberish

[/QUOTE]

Aprox. 10, 000 votes were taken. This tells me most people are content with the Red Sox new arrivals. I am one the fans who is also content but not overwhelm with the Sox roster. Baseball is long season with 162 games with hardly any consectitive days offs. As usual I am always looking forward to a new season.

Now that my football team was eliminated late last night. The good news still more good games to watch, and the NHL came to an agreement so hockey is still going to have half a season.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Surprised that Ross was only at 58%. He was cheap, is best backup catcher, and a good clubhouse presence.

[/QUOTE]

I guess it's all relative. I like the D Ross signing, especially if we get something good when we trade Salty.

Shoppach cost about half the money and was  just a 1 year deal.