Latest TSN Power Poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: Latest TSN Power Poll

ALaGatorAL, that is histerical for sure.  Colan is wothrless.  if a team has to depend on a fat man to pitch they have in big trouble.  the future of yankees pitching is colan, garcia, gordan, prior and milwood.  what a great future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Latest TSN Power Poll:
    [QUOTE]ALaGatorAL, that is histerical for sure.  Colan is wothrless.  if a team has to depend on a fat man to pitch they have in big trouble.  the future of yankees pitching is colan, garcia, gordan, prior and milwood.  what a great future.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]
    good point cydi, there future is passed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

I love Listing Colon as a "Key Injury" LOL
    GO SOX 2011 !! --AlaGatorAl

ALaGatorAL, that is histerical for sure.  Colan is wothrless.  if a team has to depend on a fat man to pitch they have in big trouble.  the future of yankees pitching is colan, garcia, gordan, prior and milwood.  what a great future. --can you dig it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is like eavesdropping in a sports bar in an insane asylum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

www.nydailynews.com/topics/Derek+Jeter" title="Derek Jeter">Derek Jeter spent his 37th birthday Sunday working out in a batting cage in www.nydailynews.com/topics/Tampa" title="Tampa">Tampa for the second straight day. He told www.nydailynews.com/topics/The+Associated+Press" title="The Associated Press">The Associated Press he "hopefully" will start a running program Monday or Tuesday.

"You've got to run. Once you start running, then we'll have a better sense," said Jeter, who's been on the DL since June 13 with a strained right calf. "If it was up to me I'd be playing now, but you have to be smart."

Is it me or does this statement by Jeter makes sense.  So he would play?  So he's not smart?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]ALaGatorAL, that is histerical for sure.  Colan is wothrless.  if a team has to depend on a fat man to pitch they have in big trouble.  the future of yankees pitching is colan, garcia, gordan, prior and milwood.  what a great future.

Milliwood's on the RS farm; I told you that just 2 days ago, Einstein. Also check which team has a lower Team ERA and more Quality Starts. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]www.nydailynews.com/topics/Derek+Jeter " title="Derek Jeter" /> Derek Jeter  spent his 37th birthday Sunday working out in a batting cage in  www.nydailynews.com/topics/Tampa " title="Tampa"> Tampa  for the second straight day. He told  www.nydailynews.com/topics/The+Associated+Press " title="The Associated Press"> The Associated Press  he "hopefully" will start a running program Monday or Tuesday. "You've got to run. Once you start running, then we'll have a better sense," said Jeter, who's been on the DL since June 13 with a strained right calf.  "If it was up to me I'd be playing now, but you have to be smart." Is it me or does this statement by Jeter makes sense.  So he would play?  So he's not smart?
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised at you b-p. He means he shouldn't come back too soon and aggravate the injury. You should have figured that out. And he hates to take time off (He didn't want to go on the DL), so he's probably saying what his trainers told him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Latest TSN Power Poll : I'm surprised at you b-p. He means he shouldn't come back too soon and aggravate the injury. You should have figured that out. And he hates to take time off (He didn't want to go on the DL), so he's probably saying what his trainers told him.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    just a joke mr seagal, no karates moves needed here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Latest TSN Power Poll : just a joke mr seagal, no karates moves needed here.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

OK (I'm not convinced you're not backpedalling, because you've used the joke alibi before), and pardon my ignorance (and I know it's a smack); but why the Seagal reference?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

why does nhsteven love to arguements so much

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]why does nhsteven love to arguements so much

Repeat : Millwood is a RS; it's not arguing, but a factual correction. If I said we live on Mars, I'm sure I would be corrected; or declared a lunatic, as mfymfy implied.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I think he is write.  are you a lunatics.  you seem to gets confusing very easily

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]I think he is write.  are you a lunatics.  you seem to gets confusing very easily

Speaking of confused or nutty;

Roster:  Select Player Aceves, Alfredo Albers, Matt Atchison, Scott Bard, Daniel Beckett, Josh Buchholz, Clay Cameron, Mike Crawford, Carl Drew, J.D. Ellsbury, Jacoby González, Adrián Hill, Rich Hottovy, Tommy Jenks, Bobby Lackey, John Lester, Jon Lowrie, Jed Matsuzaka, Daisuke McDonald, Darnell Miller, Andrew Morales, Franklin Ortiz, David Papelbon, Jonathan Pedroia, Dustin Reddick, Josh Saltalamacchia, Jarrod Scutaro, Marco Sutton, Drew Varitek, Jason Wakefield, Tim Wheeler, Dan Youkilis, Kevin 
    Kevin Millwood - Boston Red Sox
    • W-L-
    • ERA-
    • K-
    • Walks-
    • WHIP-
    Boston Red Sox
    • Height: 6-4
    • Weight: 230
    • Bats: R
    • Throws: R
    • Born: Dec 24, 1974 - Gastonia, NC
    • College: None
    • Draft: 1993 - 11th round by the Atlanta Braves
    News and Notes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Latest TSN Power Poll : OK (I'm not convinced you're not backpedalling, because you've used the joke alibi before), and pardon my ignorance (and I know it's a smack); but why the Seagal reference?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

isn't this you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

looks like an orioles cap.  we know that is not true so the article is bogus.  you need better proof than a bogus article.  you are really reaching for a stretch with that ones.  Please only submitting valid articles of proof.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]looks like an orioles cap.  we know that is not true so the article is bogus.  you need better proof than a bogus article.  you are really reaching for a stretch with that ones.  Please only submitting valid articles of proof.
    good point that is an orioles cap

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]looks like an orioles cap.  we know that is not true so the article is bogus.  you need better proof than a bogus article.  you are really reaching for a stretch with that ones.  Please only submitting valid articles of proof.

It's an old photo, from when he was playing with his last big league team (Before he signed a minor league deal with the Yankees). Check the info below; BTW, it's not an article, it's a record.

I'm convinced now that you are a troll, and pehaps Smiley. Nobody coud be this hopeless, delusional, or stupid. Sayonara, Poindexter.

BP, with all your retroactive joking, you're a troll IMO too; I'm sure you saw the Red Sox info below; unless you're also Smiley. Nice picture though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

so easy to make dillusional accusations and avoid the actual topics on hends.  sounds like you and camel toe have a lot in commons, maybe even dna.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Reds Sox Transaction List for May, 2011

DatePlayerPositionTransaction
    May 31Bobby JenksRPRecalled from minors rehab by Boston
    May 31Darnell McDonaldCF/RF/LFSent to minors for rehabilitation by Boston
    May 31John LackeySPSent to minors for rehabilitation by Boston
    May 30Michael BowdenRPSent to minors by Boston
    May 29Michael BowdenRPCalled up from minors by Boston
    May 27Bobby JenksRPSent to minors for rehabilitation by Boston
    May 26Josh ReddickCF/RF/LFCalled up from minors by Boston
    May 25Daniel NavaLFOutrighted to minors by Boston
    May 24Hideki OkajimaRPOutrighted to minors by Boston
    May 20Daniel NavaLFDesignated for assignment by Boston
    May 20Drew SuttonSS/2B/3B/1B/LFPurchased from minors by Boston
    May 20Jose IglesiasSSSent to minors by Boston
    May 20Dan WheelerRPRecalled from minors rehab by Boston
    May 20Michael BowdenRPSent to minors by Boston
    May 20Junichi TazawaSPSent to minors for rehabilitation by Boston
    May 19Kevin MillwoodSPSigned to a minor league contract by Boston

May 19Franklin MoralesRP/SPTraded from Colorado to Boston (for future considerations)
    May 19Hideki OkajimaRPDesignated for assignment by Boston
    May 18Michael BowdenRPCalled up from minors by Boston
    May 16Scott AtchisonRPCalled up from minors by Boston
    May 12Dan WheelerRPSent to minors for rehabilitation by Boston
    May 9Scott AtchisonRPSent to minors by Boston
    May 8Jose IglesiasSSCalled up from minors by Boston
    May 6Alfredo AcevesRPCalled up from minors by Boston
    May 6Scott AtchisonRPDesignated for assignment by Boston
    May 5Scott AtchisonRPCalled up from minors by Boston
    May 5Rich HillRPPurchased from minors by Boston

Yahoo Sources :

Player Record
    '

Transaction Record:

You are, how should I put this;    Nuts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

name calling is usually the last desperation of  a person losing an arguement.  are you shur that is the directions you are going to endeavor.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]name calling is usually the last desperation of  a person losing an arguement.  are you shur that is the directions you are going to endeavor.

This is not name calling; it's an assessment of your mental capacities.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

nhsteven--
    I actually had you pegged as a visitor to the asylum, not an inmate with ALaGator and can-you-dig-it. But if you spend any more time on this, I'll commit you myself.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]nhsteven-- I actually had you pegged as a visitor to the asylum, not an inmate with ALaGator and can-you-dig-it. But if you spend any more time on this, I'll commit you myself.
    Posted by mfymfy[/QUOTE]

You're right

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I could type up one of those transitions list that shows him on the yankees if you would like me to.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]I could type up one of those transitions list that shows him on the yankees if you would like me to.

But he would still be a member of the Red Sox organization.....good move by Theo picking up Cashman's scraps.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Millwood

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

it seems more and more obvious that nh and camel toe may be the same person, they keep jumping into each others conversations and I dont' think they know who each one is pretending to argue with

Sections
Shortcuts