Lavarnaway called up/Youk to the DL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Lavarnaway called up/Youk to the DL

In Response to Re: Lavarnaway called up/Youk to the DL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnaway called up/Youk to the DL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSYWqkhScU8&feature=related
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]hey mojo, let's pretend that you've passed on and have you bequeath that sig line to greatestnyy :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

jete, how about in english so the educated can read too without cryptografy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

guys, question...on FAN this morning they said Ortiz will not play for a week due to his heel bursitis...is he just day to day for that whole week??....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

yes,  and until then the sox will surely rely on lavern

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I got that part, the rest is obscure

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhilTheAce. Show PhilTheAce's posts

[QUOTE]Today's lineup: Jacoby Ellsbury,CF Dustin Pedroia,2b Adrian Gonzalez,1b help Help Help! Oh My God, Help us!! For the Love of God, HELP!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

LMAO now THAT is funny man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Sales have to be done before decline starts, not after. That's the Obama method, tax and buy high, take a big administrative commission, then print money to cover the losses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE] guys, question...on FAN this morning they said Ortiz will not play for a week due to his heel bursitis...is he just day to day for that whole week??....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

He'll play on Tuesday. He was day-to-day until the medical staff gave you that news. Indeterminate means no determination which could mean 1-100 days. Indeterminate means " no story yet". Fans have no right to know anything until the FO wishes to divulde information. Is that how it is with "your Yankees"?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnaway called up/Youk to the DL : susan, I have been a Sox fan for a little over 40 years and never woke up every morning "like I do now" wondering who will be out of our lineup today.  It's crazy
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

Did you sleep through 2010?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnaway called up/Youk to the DL : Did you sleep through 2010?
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

That was the only year he was awake.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnaway called up/Youk to the DL : Did you sleep through 2010?

LOL Moonslav, post of the day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I guess he can go back to sleep now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]yes,  and until then the sox will surely rely on lavern
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

and shirley.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnaway called up/Youk to the DL : He'll play on Tuesday. He was day-to-day until the medical staff gave you that news. Indeterminate means no determination which could mean 1-100 days. Indeterminate means " no story yet". Fans have no right to know anything until the FO wishes to divulde information. Is that how it is with "your Yankees"?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]  what did my question have to do with the Yanks?, i  was just asking Pike....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Lavarnaway shopping, it's like layaway shopping.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

he said he "never woke up every morning" for the last 40 years.  that must be exhausting.

btw, dc, it's not Lavarnaway, it's Lavarnway.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnaway called up/Youk to the DL : i can feel your pain; but it is better than being in iraq and/or afghanistan.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]

True dat!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Lavarnway might help, but the problem is bigger than Youk.  Ortiz is also out, and AGon is in a slump.  For most of the season to date the Sox led MLB in scoring because they had five very good hitters in Ellsbury, Pedroia, Gonzalez, Youkilis, and Ortiz.  Now just two of them are healthy and reasonably productive. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I see the kid had some GOOD stats., especially power, down on the farm, but I don't care for his batting stance / getting his hands back, ready to swing!  Obviously it works for him in the minors, but is he ready to hit major league pitchers?????   I HOPE SO!!!!!  We could sure use a bat right now!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

I know he was 0-4 last night, but I liked what I saw from Lavarnway last night....I am sure he was nervous...as Remy said it is hard foe guys to keep their legs from shaking their first game.....but he seems to have an approach at the plate...swing is pretty short to the ball.....he laid off some nice breaking pitches last night and was just slightly off on his timing of the Fastballs he saw...he wasnt flailing at balls out of the zone(though I did misss his ab where he K'd so correct me if I'm wrong on that one)...big solid kid.....you can see why scouts like him....we could use a jolt so lets hope for the best.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m