Lavarnway Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

Lavarnway Again

First two ab's tonight: a home run and a double with 3 rbi's.  Also catching his fourth straight game.  He cannot be ignored.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Lavarnway Again

He's Major League ready.  They wouldn't do this but how about DL'ing Varitek to give him a break and then call up Lavarnway to see what he can do?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

he will get his chance when the roster expands, no need to rush him. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Yeah..wait til Sept..Hes an offensive machine, but still needs some defensive work..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oregonwakefan49. Show oregonwakefan49's posts

Yeah, when the rosters expand he is going to be coming up.  Seems like a huge talent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Imagine if this kid is for real, and he gets some Defense?  Just imagine....don't hate on me for imagining. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

Cafardo, on NESN, likened Lavarnway to Mike Napoli.  I think he will be better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

no hurry, gets to work on his d down there

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Unfortunately, by September he will likely have cooled off considerably if not entered into a full-blown slump.  Fact is regression to the mean suggests he will not stay hot forever.  Too bad he cannot come up right now so the Sox can capitalize on his hot streak. 

Problem is he is not on the 40-man, and Tek/Salty are far too valuable to the team to disturb that tandem.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway Again:
    [QUOTE]He's Major League ready.  They wouldn't do this but how about DL'ing Varitek to give him a break and then call up Lavarnway to see what he can do?
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

These Lavarnway threads remind me of the flic GroundHogDay.
    And this post just assured 10 more threads.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway Again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway Again : These Lavarnway threads remind me of the flic  GroundHogDay . And this post just assured 10 more threads.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

The kid desrves some attention..Hes certainly earning it..I understand though..People are going to start annointing him the next great thing..Which would be premature IMO, but ya cant argue his performance the last year in AA and now AAA...

Sections
Shortcuts