Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket:
    In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Don't listen to them. You got it right. Camelwalk is exactly what and who you said he is. Low life troll much like Babe. TWM on the other hand brings comic relief.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

Mikey is far from a low life, HH. He served us and his country in Afghanistan

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

CW is a good-luck charm for Lavarnway.  Every time he insults Lavarnway, he goes on a tear.  Even with his slow start, Lavarnway's OBP is 100 points higher than Montero's.  
    Posted by slomag

And even with his slow start, montero is still in the big leagues.

Meanwhile, back in beantowne, even with the putrid starts by salty and shoppach (and the team in general I might add) lavarnway is still a minor leaguer, and a struggling one at that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

CW is a good-luck charm for Lavarnway.  Every time he insults Lavarnway, he goes on a tear.  Even with his slow start, Lavarnway's OBP is 100 points higher than Montero's.  
    Posted by slomag
    Right now Lavarnway has more upside than Montero but it isn't based only on current offense. Lavarnway might actually carry a glove in his equipment bag.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : And even with his slow start, montero is still in the big leagues. Meanwhile, back in beantowne, even with the putrid starts by salty and shoppach (and the team in general I might add) lavarnway is still a minor leaguer, and a struggling one at that.
    Posted by TBINFL
    Montero is still in the big leagues as you call it because the GM would be run out of town otherwise. You must be getting tired of getting waxed here. Speaking of domes how you doing anyway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Mikey is far from a low life, HH. He served us and his country in Afghanistan.
    Posted by J-BAY
    I'll stick with low life. It's what he's shooting for.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Montero is still in the big leagues as you call it because the GM would be run out of town otherwise. You must be getting tired of getting waxed here. Speaking of domes how you doing anyway.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

No, he's in the big leagues because he's hitting .286 while being known as a slow starter.

Speaking of waxed, isn't it time for you to get your bikini line done?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

J-Bay's motto is " My forum buddies, right or wrong, my buddies". J-Bay values loyalty more than honesty and sincerity. Trolls have zero credibility when it comes to honesty and sincerity. J-Bay like many others find the low-life trolls to be entertaining.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Montero is still in the big leagues as you call it because the GM would be run out of town otherwise. You must be getting tired of getting waxed here. Speaking of domes how you doing anyway.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

Makes a lot of sense. Montero is playing for a ML club because the GM would be run out of town.

I love it when you try to give out personal insults to people that you've never seen never met.

But when you can't discuss baseball issues or defend your past comments in an intelligent manner thats all you have left.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : No, he's in the big leagues because he's hitting .286 while being known as a slow starter. Speaking of waxed, isn't it time for you to get your bikini line done?
    Posted by TBINFL

.286 with a .261 OBP.  Basically, you think getting on base 26% of the time is better than getting on base 36% of the time, which pretty much ends all other discussion.  Maybe you should let the Parrot type for a while.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : I'll stick with low life. It's what he's shooting for.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

You can, HH, but believe you're wrong. He returned and earned his Master's degree.  I've had my issues with Mikey in the past, but to judge someone's character, based solely on their posts and fandom, is wrong IMO.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : .286 with a .261 OBP.  Basically, you think getting on base 26% of the time is better than getting on base 36% of the time, which pretty much ends all other discussion.  Maybe you should let the Parrot type for a while.
    Posted by slomag

I never said that.

But maybe you think being on base 36% of the time in the MINOR leagues is better than hitting .286 in the MAJOR leagues, which pretty much ends all other discussion. Maybe you should let your little sister type for a while.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : You can, but you would be wrong, HH. He returned and earned his master's degree.  I've had my issues with Mikey in the past, but to judge someone soley based on their posting and fandom, is wrong IMO.
    Posted by J-BAY

Age, race, sex are a few of the itmes that HH uses against others in his posts.

Like they are character flaws.

Bounced off Trufan and the only poster that I knew of for much the same.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : I never said that. But maybe you think being on base 36% of the time in the MINOR leagues is better than hitting .286 in the MAJOR leagues, which pretty much ends all other discussion. Maybe you should let your little sister type for a while.
    Posted by TBINFL

Of course it is!  How do you know?  A player who maintains a .360 OBP at AAA is likely to be called up to the majors, while a player who maintains a .260 OBP at the major league level is likely to be demoted.

BTW, are you applying this same standard to Banuelos, who has given up 4 ER and 11 hits in 3 1/3 innings thus far this season?  How about Betances, who has given up 10 ER and 11 hits in 8 1/3?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

J-Bay's motto is " My forum buddies, right or wrong, my buddies". J-Bay values loyalty more than honesty and sincerity. Trolls have zero credibility when it comes to honesty and sincerity. J-Bay like many others find the low-life trolls to be entertaining.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

Actually, JBay likes anything Yankee troll/fan related. I've never seen him object to anything they've ever said or done on this board. Pretty unbelievable when you consider the Sox posters who have been removed along with their posts, and threads on occasion, thanks to JBay.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Of course it is!  How do you know?  A player who maintains a .360 OBP at AAA is likely to be called up to the majors, while a player who maintains a .260 OBP at the major league level is likely to be demoted. BTW, are you applying this same standard to Banuelos, who has given up 4 ER and 11 hits in 3 1/3 innings thus far this season?  How about Betances, who has given up 10 ER and 11 hits in 8 1/3?
    Posted by slomag

But a guy that is known as a slow starter who is hitting .286 is not likely to be demoted.

As far as Betances and Banuelos are concerned, I'd rather that be happening at the minor league level than......

buchholz with 7 earned runs in 4 innings and beckett with 7 earned in 4.2 innings. Unfortunately for you they can't be demoted, not that you guys have anyone to call up anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Age, race, sex are a few of the itmes that HH uses against others in his posts. Like they are character flaws. Bounced off Trufan and the only poster that I knew of for much the same.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

I don't know about that, TWM, but Mikey, as well as many others who post here, have served in the military and overseas and believe they all deserve our utmost respect and gratitude. Mikey can speak for himself and I don't usually get involved, but felt I had to in this instance, for that reason.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : The 2nd pitcher the Yankees received Jose Campos is a pretty highly rated prospect by independent scouts. He has been throwing 97-98 mph at "A" ball. Could be a better pick than Pineda. 
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Nineteen-year-old Jose Campos has been nearly unhittable in two starts at Charleston of the Single A South Atlantic League:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/minors/player.cgi?id=campos003jos

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The only pitching rookie the Yankees have up at this point is Phelps who has done fine so far working out of the pen.

He had 4Ks in 2.1 innings the other night in relief. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/yankees/post/_/id/31016/phelps-success-resembles-another-david

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : I don't know about that, TWM, but Mikey, as well as many others who post here, have served in the military and overseas and believe they all deserve our utmost respect and gratitude. Mikey can speak for himself and I don't usually get involved, but felt I had to in this instance, for that reason.
    Posted by J-BAY

J, was not referring to Mikey I was referring to poster who goes by the name of Hingham Hammer.

I totally agree about the vets God Bless every single one of them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : I don't know about that, TWM, but Mikey, as well as many others who post here, have served in the military and overseas and believe they all deserve our utmost respect and gratitude. 
    Posted by J-BAY

Yes, and Mikey (Camelwalk, ect.) deserves the gratitude of all of the military overseas as well for representing them so well by being a Yankee troll on a Sox board just here to annoy Sox fans. They would be soooo proud. And I'm positively sure that the guys in Geo's pic would be so happy that a Yankee troll continues to post on the board with the blessing of JBay, as usual.

When I think of what he's accomplished (for lack of a better word) as Law here, I only can think that supporters like JBay are the reason posters like this Yankee troll can come here to wreck the board, and still be seen as normal posters. Again, hilarious.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

I judge the character that is represented / fabricated / synthesized here on this forum by that person's posts. He may have a medal of honor and three purple heart medals but that is irrelevant to me. If he is concern trolling, insincere, dishonest, purposely being a devil's advocate or being contrary for the enjoyment of it and enjoys annoying / irritating  others then that completely renders irrelevant what he does in real life. Your words here are you and you will be taken seriously. If you are not to be taken seriously then why should we waste time replying since that would be a total waste of time and effort on our part.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

I judge the character that is represented / fabricated / synthesized here on this forum by that person's posts. He may have a medal of honor and three purple heart medals but that is irrelevant to me. If he is concern trolling, insincere, dishonest, purposely being a devil's advocate or being contrary for the enjoyment of it and enjoys annoying / irritating  others then that completely renders irrelevant what he does in real life. Your words here are you and you will be taken seriously. If you are not to be taken seriously then why should we waste time replying since that would be a total waste of time and effort on our part.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

I see it took you 4 minutes to log out as kim and log back in as 6k42lt913c.

You are slipping, pike.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : J, was not referring to Mikey I was referring to poster who goes by the name of Hingham Hammer. I totally agree about the vets God Bless every single one of them.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Understood, TWM, meant don't know about HH, just felt anyone here, Mikey or otherwise, who served us all, being referred to as low-life, needed to be addressed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Understood, TWM, meant don't know about HH, just felt anyone here, Mikey or otherwise, who served us all, being referred to as low life needed to be addressed.
    Posted by J-BAY

Amazing. Even when acting as such to fans posting on their own team board. Again, the guys with the signs in Geo's pic would probably think differently. I would imagine JBay hasn't served anywhere, and so he's just one of those guys that has the spiel (sp?) going, but doesn't know what he's talking about.

No way Sox fan serving overseas appreciate Mikey, Babe, Zac, et. al coming to a Sox board to beat up on Sox fans. That's nonsense.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : I see it took you 4 minutes to log out as kim and log back in as 6k42lt913c. You are slipping, pike.
    Posted by TBINFL

I'm not a 17-year-old girl, so you need to take me off your favorite posters' sig line.

Sections
Shortcuts