Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket

In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : I don't deny I flipped the roaster on 4/1. Now I drive the biggest suv caddy makes. I guess my family wanted to make sure Iam safe. Nice to be loved. Sense you're a bit jealous of my family tree. See you're boy Montero was back at DH last night. Another single for the slugger in waiting.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer[/QUOTE]

I' sure the Hammer family is proud of their demon seed.

Hello Hingham Hammer goodby Goodyear!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : TWM still working @66 to make ends meet.

Wrong. Not 66.

Working collecting 2 pensions not SS (not yet).

House  and cars all paid for.

Nice try though hellcat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : I' sure the Hammer family is proud of their demon seed. Hello Hingham Hammer goodby Goodyear!
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]Very proud and now that I am finally getting married and plan to raise a family even more so. Gotta keep that lucky gene pool growing as you call it. Should'nt you be getting ready for work. I got big plans today so my time here is limited.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Mommy and Daddy gave me a Cadillac SUV to try to keep me alive but weren't smart enough to include a chauffeur, the critical component.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Very proud and now that I am finally getting married and plan to raise a family even more so. Gotta keep that lucky gene pool growing as you call it. Should'nt you be getting ready for work. I got big plans today so my time here is limited.

Go spend grammies money chitwood.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Wrong. Not 66. Working collecting 2 pensions not SS (not yet). House  and cars all paid for. Nice try though hellcat.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]My BAD. Just 65+ I see. You make it sound like a success story. I guess if your goals are modest failure never enters the picture.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Love it when people try to prove themselves iver the Internet.... so silly

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Love it when people try to prove themselves iver the Internet.... so silly
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

In the case of HiHa that's all he has. He is so insecure all he talks about is how much he has compared to everyone else.

He thinks we have a caste system in the USA he doesn't get it.

When he isn't bashing others for their age, race or sex.

HiHa holds himself in high opinion when you get to know him like I have you wonder why.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : In the case of HiHa that's all he has. He is so insecure all he talks about is how much he has compared to everyone else. He thinks we have a caste system in the USA he doesn't get it. When he isn't bashing others for their age, race or sex. HiHa holds himself in high opinion when you get to know him like I have you wonder why.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]
    You started the discussion, not me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : You started the discussion, not me.

Yeah I bring up my age the fact that I get up and answer the bell everyday and all my perceived personal data you possess whever I post. yeah I started all of this.

Yeah I got you banned from Trufan for doing much the same to others too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In addition to Lin, Lav didn't play in the PawSox game Friday. Might this be the day Lav gets called up to the Sox along with Lin and Iggy.

I could see Lin taking Ells spot and Iggy becoming the starting SS with Aviles perhaps being the 4 th OF. Thomas being DFA'd.

Lav perhaps backing up Shop and Salty taking a week or more with the PawSox??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]In addition to Lin, Lav didn't play in the PawSox game Friday. Might this be the day Lav gets called up to the Sox along with Lin and Iggy. I could see Lin taking Ells spot and Iggy becoming the starting SS with Aviles perhaps being the 4 th OF. Thomas being DFA'd. Lav perhaps backing up Shop and Salty taking a week or more with the PawSox??
    Posted by MadMc44[/QUOTE]

Salty isn't going to the pawsox.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

[QUOTE]In addition to Lin, Lav didn't play in the PawSox game Friday. Might this be the day Lav gets called up to the Sox along with Lin and Iggy. I could see Lin taking Ells spot and Iggy becoming the starting SS with Aviles perhaps being the 4 th OF. Thomas being DFA'd. Lav perhaps backing up Shop and Salty taking a week or more with the PawSox??
    Posted by MadMc44[/QUOTE]

There's supposedly a 2nd position player being called up today with Thomas being DFA'd.  I can't see the team carrying 3 catchers, but I'd prefer a 3rd catcher like Lava to an 8th arm in the pen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Yeah I bring up my age the fact that I get up and answer the bell everyday and all my perceived personal data you possess whever I post. yeah I started all of this. Yeah I got you banned from Trufan for doing much the same to others too.

"Yeah I got you banned from Trufan."

LOL Pop's.  Do you really want coward added to your resume.

Why don't you tell us about all the forums you have been banned from.

We have time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Somehow Montero's OBP is lower than his AVG.  How does that happen? http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/m/monteje01.shtml
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

If you hit into a force, I believe that's considered a successful on-base.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Another thread started by the former Mikeyinthebronx character who thought that Moby Dick was a venereal disease. Camelwalk abandoned that personna and is normally found on the Politics forum doing his Rush Limbaugh routine and is doing a superb job of being a pr-ick over there. He comes here just like Babe does to irritate Sox fans and that is his only purpose, yet J-Bay and JesseyEric affectionately call him Mikey. Welcome to a Red Sox forum that is overrun with Yankee trolls and sympathizers.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

zzzz, Do you have this in a perpetual paste buffer?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket:
    [QUOTE]Is it a letdown of not making the big club?
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Troll thread

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Meanwhile kimpike, your sole purpose here is to annoy everyone.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Perhaps the ultimate pot kettle post.

Love and xxxx

nhstephie

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Himnham Hammer;

1. If Montero's trade value has gone down, that's news to me. Last I checked, he is still ranked #3 on Prospect Matrix. And the 2nd Pitcher they got back from Seattle is arguably a better prospect than Noesi.

2. Agreed, Hughes's arm stamina issues has resulted in him not being the player he seemed to be. His high expectation was due to a terrific fast ball and curve. Regardless, he was sensational as the setup man in '09 (where he should have stayed due to the arm issues), which was instrumental in the WS crown that year. He followed it up with the ASG in 2010 along with 18 wins, although he faltered badly after June; not bad if that's all he ever does worth noting. I can think of much bigger busts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]Himgham Hammer; 1. If Montero's trade value has gone down, that's news to me. Last I checked, he is still ranked #3 on Prospect Matrix. And the 2nd Pitcher they got back from Seattle is arguably a better prospect than Noesi. 2. Agreed, Hughes's arm stamina issues has resulted in him not being the player he seemed to be. His high expectation was due to a terrific fast ball and curve. Regardless, he was sensational as the setup man in '09 (where he should have stayed due to the arm issues), which was instrumental in the WS crown that year. He followed it up with the ASG in 2010 along with 18 wins, although he faltered badly after June; not bad if that's all he ever does worth noting. I can think of much bigger busts.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    And some observers contend Hector Noesi will outperform Michael Pineda this season.

You are correct that Jose Campos (the other pitcher in the Jesus Montero trade) has lights out so in the minors so far this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : And some observers contend Hector Noesi will outperform Michael Pineda this season. You are correct that Jose Campos (the other pitcher in the Jesus Montero trade) has lights out so in the minors so far this year.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

Yes; personally, I hated the trade from the getgo; it may eventually rank up there with Lou Brock, Frank Robinson, Nolan Ryan, & Herschel Walker.

However, FOX today (via Ken Rosenthal) is killing the Red Sox (P, C, SS), and claming that the Yankees have so much pitching they won't know who to send down when roster decisions need to made soon; is Rosenthal a Yankee fan, perhaps?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket :           "Yeah I got you banned from Trufan."             LOL Pop's.  Do you really want coward added to your resume.            Why don't you tell us about all the forums you have been banned from.            We have time.            

Every day here on this site back in 2004-5, a badge of honor for Yankee fans.

Zac too. When Larry and Hawk Harrelson were here, they were bright guys good posters however very thin skinned could dish it out but didn't like to be on the receiving end.

But to get booted from Trufan you are the only that I know of.

Even Fred is still there despite all the cursing.

Charles Manson is still posting over there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : Every day here on this site back in 2004-5, a badge of honor for Yankee fans. Zac too. When Larry and Hawk Harrelson were here, they were bright guys good posters however very thin skinned could dish it out but didn't like to be on the receiving end. But to get booted from Trufan you are the only that I know of. Even Fred is still there despite all the cursing. Charles Manson is still posting over there.
    I agree HH could not take it but Larry....didn't he switch allegiances at some point?  I never understood him.

We had our own thread back then "Dem Yanks"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : I agree HH could not take it but Larry....didn't he switch allegiances at some point?  I never understood him. We had our own thread back then "Dem Yanks"

Larry was emailing me for awhile then we lost touch. Last I heard from him he was working in Texas.

Larry was funny though. At least he had a decent sense of humor.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lavarnway off to a slow start at Pawtucket : I agree HH could not take it but Larry....didn't he switch allegiances at some point?  I never understood him. We had our own thread back then "Dem Yanks"

HH was turning in Zac and I everyday just for being here.