Lester getting hammered

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

Lester getting hammered

Red Sox have lost what 6 in a row and losing now 7-2. Even Lester was hammered today.

The good news is rookie Xander is starting to heat up. He is 9 for his last 15.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Re: Lester getting hammered

Today?  You say Today!  Lester is either physically hurting or lacks the high level of concentration required to pitch major league baseball.  I say "lacks" and maybe he does because his head is too far into his contract issue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I'm getting hammered too.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Today?  You say Today!  Lester is either physically hurting or lacks the high level of concentration required to pitch major league baseball.  I say "lacks" and maybe he does because his head is too far into his contract issue.

[/QUOTE]

Lester has been pitching well up until today. My point is the entire rotation has fallen apart during this 6 game losing streak.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm getting hammered too.    [/QUOTE]

Lucky you. I'm at work and won't have that option for awhile.

On the other hand ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

This team is looking more like the 2012 Bobby Valentin version.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to razcreation's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

September 2011 is what it looks like to me

[/QUOTE]

This team is looking more like the 2012 Bobby Valentin version.

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I liked the '12 Valentine group, I just didn't care for Valentine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

This was the team we should of seen last year instead they won the world series. Take it for what it is worth but I'm okay with them sucking this year.

Ps: I would trade away what ever player can net us prospects or young talent for the future. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

I In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This was the team we should of seen last year instead they won the world series. Take it for what it is worth but I'm okay with them sucking this year.

Ps: I would trade away what ever player can net us prospects or young talent for the future. 

[/QUOTE]

I would resign Lester and trade for a young cannot miss pitching prospect. Right now the Sox lack that top of the rotation young ace except for maybe Owens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was Ok with valentine particularly after the 2011 idiot version...and some of the teams they fielded late season were historically bad but you still have to win more than 69 games hence the deserved firing...farrell didnt do anything with Toronto...now he's the defending champ whose team is close to last....weird, expected, anomaly? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was Ok with valentine particularly after the 2011 idiot version...and some of the teams they fielded late season were historically bad but you still have to win more than 69 games hence the deserved firing...farrell didnt do anything with Toronto...now he's the defending champ whose team is close to last....weird, expected, anomaly? 

[/QUOTE]

Farrell is a mirror image of Tito. Great with the players, great with the press, below average during the game. Expected would be my pick.

Sections
Shortcuts