Lester no longer the ace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Lester no longer the ace

the three of them should walk around together wearing those arrow T-Shirts that say...i'm with The Ace>>>...Tongue out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Whoever said he was? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

mitch, it is impressive how ignorant you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Lester no longer the ace:
    [QUOTE]Lester, CBuch, Becks.......ace?.... yeah,who wouldn't want that problem?...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

hi ya jetes!
    good weekend for us, not so good weekend for you guys. I'll savor it while I can cause I know that your team is much to tallented to continue to slide like you've been doing lately.

this forum is enough to drive me to drink..........honestly.......although I already do...lol...I can't believe some of these posters..........man we came back from a horrible beginning to atleast .500.........we're 20-20 and what are people concerned with??????????who's the fkn ace or isn't the ace.............I mean Jesus H...........jetes, we are finally heading in the right direction and all I am seeing this morning is a freight train full of whinners....................gawd!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lester no longer the ace : hi ya jetes! good weekend for us, not so good weekend for you guys. I'll savor it while I can cause I know that your team is much to tallented to continue to slide like you've been doing lately. this forum is enough to drive me to drink..........honestly.......although I already do...lol...I can't believe some of these posters..........man we came back from a horrible beginning to atleast .500.........we're 20-20 and what are people concerned with??????????who's the fkn ace or isn't the ace.............I mean Jesus H...........jetes, we are finally heading in the right direction and all I am seeing this morning is a freight train full of whinners....................gawd!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

3 games out of 1st on May 15, just swept the Yankees in the Bronx.  They better fire the manager pronto!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Max gets a kick out of starting foolish threads. It's his game. I wouldn't take him seriously but apparently many above did. When will they ever learn. The answer is blowing in the wind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Hammah, what's up big man?...don't be to hard on the OP, i don't think he meant to slight Lester, he just thinks he may have taken a step back, but just maybe it's as much a case of Becks and CBuch coming on...damn, it's not like you're talking about three guys just up from AAA...truth be told if i were a Sox fan, instead of ever worrying about those three, i'd be arguing if Lackey and Dice-K will ever join the party...know what i mean?..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I am not worried about our rotation

We have 3 1/2 guys and although I think Lackey will bounce back, worst-case scenario pretty much anyone on their 40 man roster would be an improvement (eg Doubrant, Aceves).........

The Pen has a nice start

Paps
    Bard
    Hill
    Albiers
    Aceves

Cut ties w/ Wake and Okie and Wheeler

Hope Jenks bounces back which he should

And deal for another strong arm preferably a lefty but you know Heath Bell could very well be out there

The point is the pen is not good but there are some bright spots.  It's up to Theo now if he wants a s-so pen or if he wants this to be a team strength or not.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

3 games out of 1st on May 15, just swept the Yankees in the Bronx.  They better fire the manager pronto

which one you taking about space? tito or girardi?????lol......by the way, did you take in any of the games this weekend? holy moly what a place that stadium is. they showed a brief clip inside the concourse and there was a butcher behind a counter laying out new york sirloins about 3 feet long. I can only imagine what they went for a pound...lol...

me thinks that #13 is going through a mild curse....shall we say the curse of the cameron or cammy as he likes to call his new squeeze? poor a-rod!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]3 games out of 1st on May 15, just swept the Yankees in the Bronx.  They better fire the manager pronto which one you taking about space? tito or girardi?????lol......by the way, did you take in any of the games this weekend? holy moly what a place that stadium is. they showed a brief clip inside the concourse and there was a butcher behind a counter laying out new york sirloins about 3 feet long. I can only imagine what they went for a pound...lol... me thinks that #13 is going through a mild curse....shall we say the curse of the cameron or cammy as he likes to call his new squeeze? poor a-rod!!!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

maybe they can get one of the ball girls to feed him popcorn between innings.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Great to see all the Sox fans rise up in support of Lester.  I'm still worried, but agree that:  1) he pitched well the final four (innings 3-6) last night at a point when the game was nick and tuck; 2) he has been the Sox best starter for the last 2 or 3 years (or is it 4?). 

Too bad no one has risen up in support of Lackey.  He has the worst ERA of all starters in MLB, which is saying a lot, but what's that final line from Gone With the Wind?  Tomorrow is another day. 

Wouldn't it be nice to take two from the upstart Orioles?