Lester's CY Young start to the season

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Lester's CY Young start to the season

In response to Sheriff-Rojas's comment:

He's got some serious competition.

Could be a very special season if these two fight for the Cy Young all season long!?!

Farrell?  I think he has a lot to do with this.   - Beckett :)  Oh yeah!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Examiner, a poster who comes to the BDC in search of a villain. Doesn't matter if the villain is for real or voluntary, staged or legitimate. After all Examiner says " Nobody really cares, this is all fun and games, nobody should take it seriously".  Translation is to waste your valuable time responding to BDC plants like Softlaw, Georom, MrYazz, and Conan - it is fun to attack or debate those who are pulling your chain, pretending, and toying with you. Sounds to me like the joke is on Examiner. LOL.

DUDE!  Do you have the slightest clue how insane you sound.  Even when you stumble on a tiny legitimate point, you still sound nuts.

Do you think anybody's listening?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

BostonTrollSpanker admitted it the other day. Softlaw, Pumpsie, SeachbeachFred have all been banned over at SoxTalk.com. She also said that Softlaw was once banned here but isn't anymore.

Paw claims that BDC needs Softlaw, Georom, Pumpsie in order to gernerate hits into this forum. It provides revenue through the banners, ads, links.

Surely you find the faux villains, pretenders, and charades entertaining also. You have told us many that you come here solely for the entertainment.  Much like the trailer park residents tune into Jerry Springer every day or Judge Judy.

misrepresentation...I said forums like this sometimes use guys like that because it generates posts.

If your going to put my name on something please try and represent my statement correctly or dont say my name at all....

I NEVER said they NEED those specific posters...Your such a tool. get a life and rent a friend.

You are clearly the most hated and bigest loser/troll on this forum. Its very clear why.