"LET ME BE CLEAR", Bobby V. has done one he!! of a job..........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re:

One of the last 5 members of the Bobby V fan club.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re:

A team could a lot worse than automatically doing the opposite of what Bill "thinks".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re:

hmmmm....job growth, housing market leveled off, no buildings felled by airplanes , 1000's of citizens not killed by "terrorists" on American soil, incorporating Massechusetts health care on a national level, ending 1 senseless war, having bin laden executed, saving the auto industry.

yeah, i kind of like that big O transformation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re:

ugghhhh...edit....MASSACHUSETTS...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re:

It would be fun to read the details of what Bill "thinks" about Obama's performance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Re: BV coming back

I think he is back because the owners are going to show the players and the fans that they make the decisions and aren't infulenced by a few crybabies and some know it alls.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re:

thats easy.  just turn on that oxy drug addict rush limbaugh radio show.  what he says is what bill thinks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re:

Sorry Bill. I have abandoned the Bobby V train a week or two ago. He has made way too many tactical mistakes on the field, and he has proven even more abrasive and incompetent in the public relations arena than I expected. He has proven to be a poor boss in the clubhouse as well. I thought he was the right man for the job; I was wrong about him. True, he was given a very poor team to work with, and the injuries didn't help, but he blew it.

Time for Bobby V to go-the day the season ends.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy2006. Show judy2006's posts

Re:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry Bill. I have abandoned the Bobby V train a week or two ago. He has made way too many tactical mistakes on the field, and he has proven even more abrasive and incompetent in the public relations arena than I expected. He has proven to be a poor boss in the clubhouse as well. I thought he was the right man for the job; I was wrong about him. True, he was given a very poor team to work with, and the injuries didn't help, but he blew it.

Time for Bobby V to go-the day the season ends.

[/QUOTE]

I agree totally. I started out supporting his hire, but now I support firing him on the spot. Everything he does is about him and his genius.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re:

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One of the last two members of the Tito apology club.

[/QUOTE]

Tito was just as bad, but in a different way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re:

Red Sox managers always leave to a chorus of boos.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

I am umemployed and mentally ill but pretend to be a lawyer and hang out on a message board all day club.

Projection won't medicate your problem. Readers, take a look at how many times this catatonic poster trolls by on this Board. And to those with mental illness, I apologize to them for the hate speeck, supra.  

[/QUOTE]

Great post. You must be a lawyer.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

And, in the above hate sppech, it shouldn't be "is mentally ill but pretends to be a lawyer".

If you are going to use hate speech, at least engage your imparied brain.

[/QUOTE]

Nothing you embarrasses you, does it?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

And, in the above hate sppech, it shouldn't be "is mentally ill but pretends to be a lawyer".

If you are going to use hate speech, at least engage your imparied brain.

[/QUOTE]

Please relax and take your time.  You appear frenzied and unhinged.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts