Let us all toast to the Executive and Manager of the year fellow fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Let us all toast to the Executive and Manager of the year fellow fans!

What Ben C and John Farrell and his staff of coaches did this year has never ever been done in the entire time of the national past time. Never. I use the term that has been repeated over and over again. "from day one" By the grace of the lord above the Boston Red Sox are American League Champions going from worst to first. Whoooooooooooooooouh!!!! bring on the redbirds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Let us all toast to the Executive and Manager of the year fellow fans!

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

What Ben C and John Farrell and his staff of coaches did this year has never ever been done in the entire time of the national past time. Never. I use the term that has been repeated over and over again. "from day one" By the grace of the lord above the Boston Red Sox are American League Champions going from worst to first. Whoooooooooooooooouh!!!! bring on the redbirds.

Mornin Hammah, 

Tell Mansonome that. His take is the same frustrating BS we useto hear about Francona in that the RS won despite the manager and his mistakes, and he sees no positives in Farrel which is really grating. He is bad as Softy in his blind rants about Ells. Thankfully Softy is quiet and not to be heard from today. But that unfortunately will not last long.

I think I hear Softy crawling out from under his rock gradually !! 

Hetch

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Re: Let us all toast to the Executive and Manager of the year fellow fans!

Great job by both!!!!! 

I had my doubts about both, but they have shut me up.

Sections
Shortcuts