Let us be honest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Let us be honest

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

"Hate" is subjective, when projected on others. It's become a childish buzz word of the Left, whose "first ever" is currently engaging in obstruction of justice and abuse of power.

'HATE IS SUBJECTIVE' states the biggest racist on the board. how pathetic.

"Hate" is too tame a word for softy's feelings towards "Jake".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Regardless of how well any of the following players do most of you on this forum HATE them and want them gone. You also believe that other teams will give you something for the item you say suks. You say one thing like they need a good back of the rotation. They have it and you want something better. You want a better catcher and want Lav or some other guy but forget Salty is a good C not Carlton Fisk of which there are few. Ypou hate Drew but he is 3rd in RBIs with the ave heading up. Every time one has a bad game you use that as a reason he suks. Just say it YOU HATE so and so stop making up excuses and falacies to support your theory of why they suk.

Salty

Drew

Lackey

Gomes

Dempster

Bailey

Hanrahan

Ellsbury

Ortiz

Carp

Victorino

Ciracio

Jim,   That sounds like "OUR FATHERS BASEBALL" to me !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I dig Kate Upton.   Laughing

I would tell Kate that my strike zone is bigger than Verlander's.   LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

LOL

You're obsessed!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

LOL

You're obsessed!

Hello ThefourBs    Laughing

Kate is smoking hot.    LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

LOL

You're obsessed!

Hello ThefourBs    Laughing

Kate is smoking hot.    LOL

Can't argue with that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Your sexual analogies leave me confused.  This would imply that Justin, and hopefully yourself, would be the, um, catchers to Kate's strap-on pitching, no?  Surprised

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Your sexual analogies leave me confused.  This would imply that Justin, and hopefully yourself, would be the, um, catchers to Kate's strap-on pitching, no?  Surprised

Hmmm,......you have a point SpacemanEephus.   LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Let us be honest:

There is abuse of power and obstruction of justice going on, as we speak, in the white house.

Hello softlaw2   Laughing

Speaking of the White House, I never understood why President Clinton would want to have an affair with an ugly intern like Monica Lewinsky.  Clinton could have the secret service send over any woman he wants.  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

I have posted similar threads in the past years. I always get the same response  little to nothing.

If they come out and be honest they expose themselves for what they are, common term is TROLL. Only here to post BS and raise the ire of other posters. They are not Yankee fans either Yankee fans IMHO have more class.

Most are hiding behind the anominity of the internet to say whatever fits their crazed mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Agree 100%. If you made a comment praising the Yankee FO and Cashman as I have done, all you get for response is Troll or Yankee fan or something else as stupid. Why don't they use their brains and argue with you instead of calling you names.

I have been a diehard Sox fan for 50 years - yet I take my hat off to the Yanks and thier FO. I wish we had that talent and been proven year in year out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I have posted similar threads in the past years. I always get the same response  little to nothing.

If they come out and be honest they expose themselves for what they are, common term is TROLL. Only here to post BS and raise the ire of other posters. They are not Yankee fans either Yankee fans IMHO have more class.

Most are hiding behind the anominity of the internet to say whatever fits their crazed mind.

florida sux!

My statement has been validated

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Let us be honest:

There is abuse of power and obstruction of justice going on, as we speak, in the white house.

One thing we agree on

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Let us be honest:

One thing we agree on

florida and texas---two of the dumbest states in the country. jim from florida is a rube and ms softy is a yokel.

Here is the Definition of RUBE. 1: an awkward unsophisticated person : rustic. 2: a naive or inexperienced person .
    Funny how you say I'm from Florida and I'm a rube because of that.

I guess the fact that I lived in Lowell MA for 50 years makes a whole lot of others here in Fl rubes as well.

If you knew anything you'd actually know the states that always end up on the bottom of education are Miss, AL, LA, AK,

Oh BTW Fl has twice the Population of MA but three time the HS graduates assuming you are from MA and actually graduated. And Texas is also ranked higher than MA as well.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Allow me to refine the motto:  Take a blistering over-critical stance on (insert player).  If player fails, crow about it endlessley.  If player succeeds, never reference said player again.

A combination of trolling and poor self-esteem.  If you have an idea of what you're doing, and you're wrong, admit o it and see where you went astray.  It's almost comical to see some of the 'fans' criticize every player, then pick the one or two they were right on, and say 'I told you so'.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Let us be honest:

Hello softlaw2   Laughing

Speaking of the White House, I never understood why President Clinton would want to have an affair with an ugly intern like Monica Lewinsky.  Clinton could have the secret service send over any woman he wants.  LOL

That's what i don't get.  I wouldn't condone it under any circumstances, but some of these guys choose to ruin their lives on women that aren't exactly overpowering on the senses.  Did you see Cashman's 'babe'?  You make millions a year, and the best you can do is plain Jane with the psychotic look in her eyes, with a fist full of restraining orders?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Pike:

The troll of all trolls trolling trolls trolling.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

That's what i don't get.  I wouldn't condone it under any circumstances, but some of these guys choose to ruin their lives on women that aren't exactly overpowering on the senses.  Did you see Cashman's 'babe'?  You make millions a year, and the best you can do is plain Jane with the psychotic look in her eyes, with a fist full of restraining orders?

Seriously.