Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.

Let's be clear, the Yanks are getting Andy (40) Pettite back next
    month... they won't be adding Chad Billingsley to their Rotation.
    In my opinion, Andy Pettitte is a star witness, not a star pitcher
    right now. I'm writing this post... because the Yanks fans are
    constantly trashing the Sox pitching staff on this Forum. And
    that's not fair when you have too many Freddy Garciass in
    your SR.

Clay Buchholz is struggling, but I won't trade him for 5 Freddy
    Garciass... or I won't trade Clay for half ton of C.C. Sabathia.
    Clay Buchholz is coming off an injury, and I'm pretty sure that
    he will be fine. Clay Buchholz is still very young and has an 
    exceptional talent. Period.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.

In Response to Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.:
    Let's be clear, the Yanks are getting Andy (40) Pettite back next month... they won't be adding Chad Billingsley to their Rotation. In my opinion, Andy Pettitte is a star witness, not a star pitcher right now. I'm writing this post... because the Yanks fans are constantly  trashing the Sox pitching staff on this Forum. And that's not fair when you have too many Freddy Garciass in your SR.   Clay Buchholz is struggling, but I won't trade him for 5 Freddy Garciass... or won't trade Clay for half ton of C.C. Sabathia. Clay Buchholz is coming off an injury, and I'm pretty sure that he will be fine. Clay Buchholz is still very young and has an  exceptional talent. Period.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

How about Ivan Nova? No comment?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.:
    In Response to Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : How about Ivan Nova? No comment?
    Posted by ThatWasMe
    One out six isn't a good average. Um.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from samclemens. Show samclemens's posts

Yankee fans are probably excited about the return of Andy Pettitte because he's not Freddy Garcia, Brad Penny or John Smoltz.  Low risk and decent to high reward.  If it works out fine and if it doesn't so what?  If Yankee fans are constantly trashing the Sox rotation on this forum, it's because they seemingly have a plethora of injured, underperforming and overpaid stiffs.  There are a number of reasons why the team has gotten off to a slow start and certainly the talent and depth of their entire pitching staff has has to be considered part of the problem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : One out six isn't a good average. Um.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

He looked a little better than his counterpart yesterday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.:
    Let's be clear, the Yanks are getting Andy (40) Pettite back next month... they won't be adding Chad Billingsley to their Rotation. In my opinion, Andy Pettitte is a star witness, not a star pitcher right now. I'm writing this post... because the Yanks fans are constantly  trashing the Sox pitching staff on this Forum. And that's not fair when you have too many Freddy Garciass in your SR.   Clay Buchholz is struggling, but I won't trade him for 5 Freddy Garciass... or I won't trade Clay for half ton of C.C. Sabathia. Clay Buchholz is coming off an injury, and I'm pretty sure that he will be fine. Clay Buchholz is still very young and has an  exceptional talent. Period.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to;  Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. :
    Posted by SmileybeniTheFool
    not for noting, but you couldn't think of a screenname of your own, instead of resorting to using Beni's name and avatar to mock him with?...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.:
    Let's be clear, the Yanks are getting Andy (40) Pettite back next month... they won't be adding Chad Billingsley to their Rotation. In my opinion, Andy Pettitte is a star witness, not a star pitcher right now. I'm writing this post... because the Yanks fans are constantly  trashing the Sox pitching staff on this Forum. And that's not fair when you have too many Freddy Garciass in your SR.   Clay Buchholz is struggling, but I won't trade him for 5 Freddy Garciass... or I won't trade Clay for half ton of C.C. Sabathia. Clay Buchholz is coming off an injury, and I'm pretty sure that he will be fine. Clay Buchholz is still very young and has an  exceptional talent. Period.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

Andy (39) Pettite will be playing on a team that has a record above .500 and will make the playoffs.  Clay (AAA) Buchholz will not be nor will Jacoby (DL) Ellsbury.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : The screenname and avatar is in honor of the clown and all of his dumb post! 

And this is even dumber and definitely weaker.

If you are a Yankee fan, please act like you have been to the mount before. We like to consider the Yankee franchise as the elite team in all sports with our championships. Well then, we the fans should act like we have been there before.

If this is a Sox fan, what is the point?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : The screenname and avatar is in honor of the clown and all of his dumb post! 

not cool dude, not cool.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : There was no comment regarding Ivan Nova because the OP didn't include him. You however are welcomed to start your own thread comparing any two players that you wish to. Why not do that instead of responding to Beni posts in a defensive manner all of the time. Play offense for a change.
    Posted by Calzone65

pike

One of thing that I will continue do without respect to what you think is respond to posts that I chose to in the manner that I do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : not cool dude, not cool.
    Posted by bald-predictions

But his post are cool, Dude?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : But his post are cool, Dude?

I have no problem with what you're doing, Beni is an annoyance along with Pike.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : But his post are cool, Dude?

Absolutely, if you are fond of humor, and we could use that now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Some of you are making a mockery of this forum. Please stop, out of respect for those who don't. Whatever your issues are, take them elsewhere. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Some of you are making a mockery of this forum. Please stop. Whatever your issues are, take them elsewhere. 
    Posted by J-BAY

Are you pike too?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : I have no problem with what you're doing, Beni is an annoyance along with Pike.
    Posted by Camelwalk

You know what Mike - you responding with this almost makes me think that this is your alias. I really hope I am wrong as I think you are better than that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Some of you are making a mockery of this forum. Please stop, out of respect for those who don't. Whatever your issues are, take them elsewhere. 
    Posted by J-BAY

I don't think it's that serious J.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : I don't think it's that serious J.
    Posted by Camelwalk

I know you don't Mikey, which is the problem. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : I know you dont mikey which is the problem
    Posted by J-BAY

There is no sense of humor on this forum due to the Sox play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Let's just hope this new poster has made his first and last appearance on this forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Let's just hope this new poster has made his first and last appearance on this forum.
    Posted by jesseyeric

No lets hope that smiley has made his last post here on this forum! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : There is no sense of humor on this forum due to the Sox play.
    Posted by Camelwalk

Has nothing to do with it. It's this way regardless. The OP started posting before the season started. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. :  Has nothing to do with it. It's this way regardless. The OP started posting before the season started. 
    Posted by J-BAY

I'm sorry J but it has EVERYTHING to do with it.  If the Sox were playing well the tone on here would be completely different, this is part of the rivalry.  When the Yanks are down we here on the forum endure it, you know we are a part of this forum and we will be going forward, if we endure taking it from Sox fans when our team is down you should not expect anything less from us.  We're not going to be all sensitive to you guys just because the Sox aren't playing well and we wouldn't expect you guys to do the same for us.  Let's man up.

Sections
Shortcuts