Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.

In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : I'm sorry J but it has EVERYTHING to do with it.  If the Sox were playing well the tone on here would be completely different, this is part of the rivalry.  When the Yanks are down we here on the forum endure it, you know we are a part of this forum and we will be going forward, if we endure taking it from Sox fans when our team is down you should not expect anything less from us.  We're not going to be all sensitive to you guys just because the Sox aren't playing well and we wouldn't expect you guys to do the same for us.  Let's man up.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]
    Perfectly said, most Red Sox fans here are so thin skinned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : I'm sorry J but it has EVERYTHING to do with it.  If the Sox were playing well the tone on here would be completely different, this is part of the rivalry.  When the Yanks are down we here on the forum endure it, you know we are a part of this forum and we will be going forward, if we endure taking it from Sox fans when our team is down you should not expect anything less from us.  We're not going to be all sensitive to you guys just because the Sox aren't playing well and we wouldn't expect you guys to do the same for us.  Let's man up.
    Hey CW, how bout we head to the politics forum later where we can be in agreement?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : Hey CW, how bout we head to the politics forum later where we can be in agreement?
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

No problem BP, you're my ally over there!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

We here on the forum have to endure it?? you know what you're going to get here, dont want it, don't come here. Your so called keeping RSN honest is one thing, mocking others is something else. Thats not manning up, its childish, and you know what I mean. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : Perfectly said, most Red Sox fans here are so thin skinned.
    Posted by SmileybeniTheFool[/QUOTE]

Not all of them are but lately some have been.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : No problem BP, you're my ally over there!

Where is this thread located?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : We here on the forum have to endure it?? you know what you're going to get here, dont want it, don't come here. Your so called keeping RSN honest is one thing, mocking others is something else. Thats not being a man
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I'm not mocking anyone J nor am I keeping anyone honest.  I'm a man J, I've been in combat I don't have to prove my masculinity to you.  I like you J and you're a good poster here and a die-hard Sox fan which I respect because I'm a die-hard Yankee fan as well.  We share the same passion for the game that some people may not understand, as we root passionately for a team that plays a game BUT this is a rivalry.  It's the greatest rivalry in all of sports and I'm not gonna tip-toe around this just because the Sox aren't playing well, if this bothers you I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : Where is this thread located?
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Anywhere on the poltical forum, BP and I generally share the same views over there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : I'm not mocking anyone J nor am I keeping anyone honest.  I'm a man J, I've been in combat I don't have to prove my masculinity to you.  I like you J and you're a good poster here and a die-hard Sox fan which I respect because I'm a die-hard Yankee fan as well.  We share the same passion for the game that some people may not understand, as we root passionately for a team that plays a game BUT this is a rivalry.  It's the greatest rivalry in all of sports and I'm not gonna tip-toe around this just because the Sox aren't playing well, if this bothers you I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you.

No you dont have to prove anything, mikey. It's just the internet after all, right??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : No you dont have to prove anything, mikey. It's just the internet after all, right??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : Exactly.

Exactly. hiding behind a computer screen is really manning up. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : Exactly. sitting behing a computer screen is really manning up. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

LOL what J?  You want to meet somewhere so we can sort this out?  You're also behind a computer screen.

You need this.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

sure mikey May 19th after the fordham graduation, we'll be at Marios. fair warning, we're all sox fans, but you can handle it right??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]sure mikey May 19th after the fordham graduation, we'll be at Marios. fair warning, we're all sox fans, but you can handle it right??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Sure so you want to sort out your issues with me with a GROUP of Sox fans?  Thats manly.  I think I can handle a bunch of Sox fans in the heart of the Bronx.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : Sure so you want to sort out your issues with me with a GROUP of Sox fans?  Thats manly.  I think I can handle a bunch of Sox fans in the heart of the Bronx.

I was kidding, but you're welcome to join us. I'll let them know I'm expecting Mikey from the Bronx, I''m sure youre the only one Wink

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Be Clear /> Andy Pettitte isn't Chad Billingsley. : I was kidding, but you're welcome to join us. I'll let them know I'm expecting Mikey from the Bronx, I''m sure youre the only one 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I would hope so J.  Because if you really wanted to fight over this rivalry stuff I would think that would be taking it a bit too far.  However, I would be glad to join you for a drink so we could put a face behind our posts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

By the looks of it, Mikey's Camelwalk has been deleted.