Let's DFA Everyone

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Let's DFA Everyone

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Hanrahan = Gagne

Bailey is a crippled up bum.

Lester is not out of the woods.

Buch is a Texas bum heavily influenced by Beckett.

Dempster came from the Dumpster.

Doubront is a fat slob.

Lackey is a slackey.

Salty is a butcher.

Drew is a butcher.

Gomes and Nava are back-up profiles.

Ellsbury is a reverse pivot jitterbug.

Papi and Naps will be hurt at any instant.

Middlebrooks is worse than Drew.

Pedey lost his "pop".

Did I leave anyone out?

You left out Ciriaco, but that's OK. He can play every position at one time  -- just  like  Bugs Bunny did against the Gashouse Gorillas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Hanrahan = Gagne

Doubront is a fat slob.

Lackey is a slackey.

Salty is a butcher.

Drew is a butcher.

Pedey lost his "pop".

Did I leave anyone out?

You left out Ciriaco, but that's OK. He can play every position at one time  -- just  like  Bugs Bunny did against the Gashouse Gorillas.

Its 10mins..but a Bugs classic...

http://youtu.be/FlNjaNU1oYM

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Dice-K = A Toyota needing another recall

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Nice OP and interesting commentary by softlaw who actually had almost nice things to say about some of the Sox players, but of course none for the offseason acquisitions (although some very faint praise for Napoli). 

The Sox still have the best record in the AL after losing 3 of 3 at Arlington, TX.  As moonslav implies, the Sox must be doing something right.  And softlaw seems to agree with something moonslav wrote awhile back, that the rotation ain't half bad.  He just has a different way of saying it.  softlaw remains very critical of Ellsbury, but right now Ellsbury, despite leading the team in hits and runs scored, deserves some criticism.  His OBP remains down, and he is doing worse with RISP than earlier in April.  Softlaw is dead wrong about Drew, but recommends keeping Middlebrooks, with which I agree.  He likes Pedroia, as does everyone else.  He doesn't like Salty, but right now a lot of us are worried about him 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Nice OP and interesting commentary by softlaw who actually had almost nice things to say about some of the Sox players, but of course none for the offseason acquisitions (although some very faint praise for Napoli). 

The Sox still have the best record in the AL after losing 3 of 3 at Arlington, TX.  As moonslav implies, the Sox must be doing something right.  And softlaw seems to agree with something moonslav wrote awhile back, that the rotation ain't half bad.  He just has a different way of saying it.  softlaw remains very critical of Ellsbury, but right now Ellsbury, despite leading the team in hits and runs scored, deserves some criticism.  His OBP remains down, and he is doing worse with RISP than earlier in April.  Softlaw is dead wrong about Drew, but recommends keeping Middlebrooks, with which I agree.  He likes Pedroia, as does everyone else.  He doesn't like Salty, but right now a lot of us are worried about him 

He likes Middlebrooks, Pedroia, Lester and Buch. That's less than 1/6th of the team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to trantor's comment:

Back to the OP. Very clever and funny.  Mocking or mimicking the chronic wet blankets, whiners, pretenders, trolls, skeptics, and cynics - is indeed funny. I doubt that it will be constructive since that group knows what that are doing and they enjoy raining on the parade of optimistic, loyal fans. Such is the Internet.

Thats what i keep trying to tell you.  But you keep thinking you can change it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Hanrahan = Gagne

Doubront is a fat slob.

Lackey is a slackey.

Salty is a butcher.

Drew is a butcher.

Pedey lost his "pop".

Did I leave anyone out?

You left out the Great Soft One and a few other Whiners !!

Hetch 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

awesome op.

really the only vitrial i have is for lackey.  i very much dislike him and want him to get shelled every time he's on the mound.  of course i want the sox to win the game 10-9.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

It's really amazing that every Sox player has come under intense fire from some of the "fans" on this site recently.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Hanrahan = Gagne

Doubront is a fat slob.

Lackey is a slackey.

Salty is a butcher.

Drew is a butcher.

Pedey lost his "pop".

Did I leave anyone out?

Funny stuff Moon.....I dont think anyone deserves it except Mortenson...he's the odd man out when all are healthy anyways and ive had enough of his lanky mediocrity....sdrew can be a bench player (although his D is better than I imagined...than again i said the same thing about Aviles) and the rest of the cast needs to stand pat...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Hanrahan = Gagne

Doubront is a fat slob.

Lackey is a slackey.

Salty is a butcher.

Drew is a butcher.

Pedey lost his "pop".

Did I leave anyone out?

Funny stuff Moon.....I dont think anyone deserves it except Mortenson...he's the odd man out when all are healthy anyways and ive had enough of his lanky mediocrity....sdrew can be a bench player (although his D is better than I imagined...than again i said the same thing about Aviles) and the rest of the cast needs to stand pat...

Mortensen has done pretty well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

DFA Ciriaco! What are we waiting for?

He's on pace for 17 billion errors!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

DFA Ciriaco! What are we waiting for?

He's on pace for 17 billion errors!

actually, I like that idea

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Can we DFA Softy and send him to the message board for the Salem, Virginia Red Sox?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Can we DFA Softy and send him to the message board for the Salem, Virginia Red Sox?

probably get booted off that one too, like he has on a few other forums. Only difference here is you can keep creating new aliases, unlike some other ones.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

It's really amazing that every Sox player has come under intense fire from some of the "fans" on this site recently.

Thats the nature of being a Red Sox fan for some fans Moon. Not everyone cheers every player rain or shine. Some fans (and they are just as much a fan as anyone else) criticizes poorly performing players and compliments players who are playing well. Thats the way its been since I started following the team in the late 50s. Performers get cheered; laggards get booed. When laggards turn it around they get cheered too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Thats the nature of being a Red Sox fan for some fans Moon. Not everyone cheers every player rain or shine. Some fans (and they are just as much a fan as anyone else) criticizes poorly performing players and compliments players who are playing well. Thats the way its been since I started following the team in the late 50s. Performers get cheered; laggards get booed. When laggards turn it around they get cheered too.

Does that mean you'll compliment Dempster as many times as you called him "Dumpster"?

That would be the fair way to handle it, no?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Does that mean you'll compliment Dempster as many times as you called him "Dumpster"?

I believe I have been doing just that. And I will continue to do it as long as he performs reasonably well most of the time (every pitcher has a bad outing once in a while). Thank you so much for your concern about what I write here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I believe I have been doing just that. And I will continue to do it as long as he performs reasonably well most of the time (every pitcher has a bad outing once in a while). Thank you so much for your concern about what I write here.

Sure you do...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Sure you do...

Whatever makes you think I need to justify to someone like YOU what I write here or anywhere else?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Sure you do...

Whatever makes you think I need to justify to someone like YOU what I write here or anywhere else?

We both know the answer to that.

You've got "I'm the smartest guy in the room" syndrome.

You can't help yourself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

HE'S OUT OF OPTIONS, AND NOBODY WILL CLAIM HIM.

Sections
Shortcuts