Lets have your best reasons why Alfredo Aceves is now the most interesting man in the world......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Lets have your best reasons why Alfredo Aceves is now the most interesting man in the world......

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

when aceves walks in a farm field, deceased HOF ballplayers magically appear just to get his autograph.

If you build it, he'll come when its convenient.

and he'll bring MANNY with him.

He once told Ramirez to learn to be himself.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Lets have your best reasons why Alfredo Aceves is now the most interesting man in the world......

his change-up is clocked at 95mph.

...under water.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

his change-up is clocked at 95mph.

His fastball's speed cannot be measured.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

He is a good clubhouse guy. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Aceves: "Farrell, I should be the manager because I am the most intersting man in the world"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

He went back in time threw a perfect game against the 27 Yankees then made it back to pitch at a double header at McCoy Stadium and said babe who at the post game press conference

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Referred to the mid summer classic as the "All Stars" game, while the All Star game is any game he pitches.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

His complete games go into the books as 8 and three thirds innings.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

The longest homerun he ever gave up, was 20 ft shorter than the bomb he hit in BP.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

He once pulled the hidden ball trick on himself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Aceves: Salty, do you see the planet Kripton? That's where I was born.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Needs to be told when to come in out of the rain !!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Everyday is Halloween for me because I'm Alfredo Aceves and I am the most interesting man in the #$&*% world!!!   Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

When Aceves was born, MLB lowered the mound...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Serious Question:

Who do you guys think has better raw stuff, Aceves vs Morales?

I think I lean towards Aceves.  Morales fastball has always appeared flat to me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

International man of mystery, a riddle wrapped in a enigma; with wisdom too high and knowldege too deep for all of us. Women love him, men want to go to the plate against him--here are some small reasons from last night why he is now the most interesting man in the world. They're not bad, but I think we can find better.

When he gets sent down to AAA, the AAA team gets Big League pay just because he's there.

When a batter reaches base against him, he doesnt really reach base.

Relief pitchers come into the game after him because THEY need the work.

When he leaves Pawtucket, the entire city's IQ drops. (mryazz says)

Great thread Examiner! Good work...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

The back of his baseball card list his Walks, Strikeouts, and Technical Knockouts.

On his Fangraphs page undet WAR, it reads "Yes. Definitely. "

When he was born and the doctor slapped him, he beaned yhe doctor with a slider.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

I am the best and most unappreciated spot starter in baseball. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

• when Aceves is pitching..the umpire does not call ball four...he merely whispers it.
    • he once threw a pitch so hard that it not only broke the batters bat but also the on-deck hitters bat
    • the pitching coach must call Aceves' people to schedule a visit to the mound

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

He is obsessed with Dennis Rodman (which is why he wears #91)