Levine/ARod emails

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

Levine/ARod emails

is poster Zac, Levine? :) r u sure he isn't?

http://nymag.com/news/sports/alex-rodriguez-emails-2014-1/

May 11, 2011
    The Yankees lose to the Royals 4-3; Rodriguez, batting cleanup, collects just one hit in five at-bats.

Levine: Hey, tough game, I’m worried about your health, u sure u r ok? You look to me like you’re a little off. If just a slump, you will come out, but if more, let me know. 

Rodriguez: Hey Randy, yes, tough game. Just a little jumpy at the plate. I feel fine. I’ve been working hard with Kevin Long [Yankees hitting coach]. I will start hitting soon. My team needs me. We will win tomorrow. Have a great night.

July 30, 2012
    Rodriguez is out with an injury, having fractured his hand five days earlier when hit by a pitch. Levine makes a reference to performance-enhancing drugs that he later refers to as a “bad joke.”

Levine: How r u feeing since u left Robby [Cano] under 200, he needs some steroids fast!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Levine/ARod emails

I like the part where Levine says that Cano has to start using steroids.

Levine says it was a joke.  Ha Ha!  The team that has become ground zero for PED use has an executive suggesting its best player use steroids.

I guess maybe it is perspective.  If I were one of the brothers, I would fail to find the humor.

Of course, as a RS fan, I continue to be amused by the interactions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I cannot even produce a comment on this one

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

They probably couldn't stand each others phony guts.  More so,  now. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I like the part where Levine says that Cano has to start using steroids.

Levine says it was a joke.  Ha Ha!  The team that has become ground zero for PED use has an executive suggesting its best player use steroids.

I guess maybe it is perspective.  If I were one of the brothers, I would fail to find the humor.

Of course, as a RS fan, I continue to be amused by the interactions.

They pass them out like candy in NY. Apparently, it's well known. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

While the Zac comment was a joke, I wouldn't be surprised if he was working for the Yankees in some sense. He created the whole "keep it real here" campaign making sure Sox fans didn't get too positive about their team. At the same time, he deflects any negative comments about the Yankees, defending all of their moves, and will argue anyone into the ground who dares to question them. I mean the fact that a Yankee fan spends all his time on different Sox boards doing this kinda speaks for itself. JMO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

LOL tom

seasons  greetings

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And there he is around the clock always monitoring rival team boards. You'd have to put a gun to my head to monitor Yankee boards around the clock...or at all FTR.

And establishing your friendships when anyone questions your role here is another thing you like to do. I already know he's your friend, so really, no need. Doesn't change my opinion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Hey, tell us again how Yankee fans are so happy their team is willing to go over the luxury tax every year, but how you're happy they didn't for their best player - Cano - because Sox fans would never shut up about it. I loved that one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

While the Zac comment was a joke, I wouldn't be surprised if he was working for the Yankees in some sense. He created the whole "keep it real here" campaign making sure Sox fans didn't get too positive about their team. At the same time, he deflects any negative comments about the Yankees, defending all of their moves, and will argue anyone into the ground who dares to question them. I mean the fact that a Yankee fan spends all his time on different Sox boards doing this kinda speaks for itself. JMO

never seen anyone

who was so bothered by the thought of a board with  credibility

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Hey, tell us again how Yankee fans are so happy their team is willing to go over the luxury tax every year, but how you're happy they didn't for their best player - Cano - because Sox fans would never shut up about it. I loved that one.

show us where I said i was happy yanks didn't sign cano

I just said sox fans, like U  the non hypocrites, had no right to

knock the yanks for not signing him

because if they had U would be all over them

for the contract needed to sign him

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Only your friends feel that a Yankee fan judging "credibility" on a Sox board makes sense. No one else even uses the word, or talks about posters' credibility. It's your favorite word. It's a word you use to discredit anyone who says anything you don't approve of about the Yankees. Who do you think you are? And why do you think your judgment of credibility carries any weight here?

You're a rival team's fan who calls this board "the enemy board", and even attacks other Yankee fans who say negative things about the Yankees here. That pretty much means, IYO, the only negative comments should come from Sox fans about the Sox. And you don't care how accurate negative posters are, they don't have to keep it real as far as you're concerned. You don't go after them for accuracy. You only go after positive posters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

That's the best post I've ever seen from you here. Speechless.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

That's the best post I've ever seen from you here. Speechless.

na just a little nervous

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

They probably couldn't stand each others phony guts.  More so,  now. 

I don't think Levine has cornered the market for his dislike of A-Rod.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

kim, i know we've had our spats. but you are a much better poster when you stop trolling the yankee fans and simply talk baseball. leave the board politics out of it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

kim, i know we've had our spats. but you are a much better poster when you stop trolling the yankee fans and simply talk baseball. leave the board politics out of it.

I hear what you're saying, and I agree. But I'm only "trolling" as you call it a Yankee fan who trolls positive Sox fans here, like myself, with his own made up rules for the board.

Just once I would love for someone to criticize Zac's ongoing abuse of Sox fans, including labeling some of the best posters here with his "no cred" labels. And I'm not talking about myself. Would you go to a Yankee board and make rules for Yankee fans and/or insult them with labels and pics? I wouldn't. It makes no sense to me he gets a free pass, and Sox fans who go after HIM get all the grief. He also gets to be a die-hard fan of his own team here at the same time. Unbelievable. Lucky him.

Sections
Shortcuts