LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM.......

HOW ELSE CAN YOU SPLAIN WHATS GOING ON UP THERE IN FENWAY PAAAAK   ??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM.......

Watch, Bobby V will manage the Sox to a world championship in 2012, Larry Lucchino is the smartest guy in the room.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM.......

In Response to Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM.......:
    [QUOTE]Watch, Bobby V will manage the Sox to a world championship in 2012, Larry Lucchino is the smartest guy in the room.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ...... AT SOME POINT, DAD & BILL-806 WILL HAVE TO GET ON BOARD !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Don't we mean Lucchino? Lucciano was a mobster. Maybe there's a connection? Some posters insisted last Sept. that the team was on the take. LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Lucchino is also responsible for managing many of the successful revenue streams that have kept the Red Sox payroll as high as it is, thus ensuring that a)the team always has the resources to be competitive and b)ownership will be continually criticized as hypocrites whenever they complain about revenue sharing.

Along with architect Janet Marie Smith, Lucchino has also been credited with vastly improving the appearance and ambiance of Fenway Park. Special praise has been heaped upon the Green Monster seats in left field, which are really awesome.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM.......:
    [QUOTE]Lucchino is also responsible for managing many of the successful revenue streams that have kept the Red Sox payroll as high as it is, thus ensuring that a)the team always has the resources to be competitive and b)ownership will be continually criticized as hypocrites whenever they complain about revenue sharing. Along with architect Janet Marie Smith , Lucchino has also been credited with vastly improving the appearance and ambiance of Fenway Park . Special praise has been heaped upon the Green Monster seats in left field, which are really awesome.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]  OK, OK,  "CREDIT, WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"  !!! IT'S THE BACKROOM STUFF THAT CATCHES MY EYE !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: LIKE THE

Lucchino, Lucciano, Lucci....what difference does it make?

Study this picture carefully:

I'll tell you what difference it makes....

Lucchino and Lucciano don't have one of these.

Or two of ...well, I better not say it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Charlie "Lucky" Luciano (pronounced "loo-CHAN-oh") (born Salvatore Lucania; November 24, 1897 – January 26, 1962) was an Italian mobster born in Sicily. Luciano is considered the father of modern organized crime in the United States for splitting New York City into five different Mafia crime families and the establishment of the first commission. He was the first official boss of the modern Genovese crime family. He was, along with his associate Meyer Lansky, instrumental in the development of the "National Crime Syndicate" in the United States.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Charlie "Lucky" Luciano (pronounced "loo-CHAN-oh") (born Salvatore Lucania ; November 24, 1897 – January 26, 1962) was an Italian mobster born in Sicily. Luciano is considered the father of modern organized crime in the United States for splitting New York City into five different Mafia crime families and the establishment of the first commission. He was the first official boss of the modern Genovese crime family . He was, along with his associate Meyer Lansky , instrumental in the development of the " National Crime Syndicate " in the United States.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]  AS DAD WOULD SAY........ "SON, YOUR WORKING TO HARD AT THIS" !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM....... :   AS DAD WOULD SAY........ "SON, YOUR WORKING TO HARD AT THIS" !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Your dad would have said "You're working too hard at this".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM....... : You dad would have said "You're working too hard at this".
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]  YOUR RIGHT !!!  THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM....... : You dad would have said "You're working too hard at this".
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

You mean "youR dad would have said......" LOL better check your own for typos before you pick up the stones pike.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

[QUOTE]Charlie "Lucky" Luciano (pronounced "loo-CHAN-oh") (born Salvatore Lucania ; November 24, 1897 – January 26, 1962) was an Italian mobster born in Sicily. Luciano is considered the father of modern organized crime in the United States for splitting New York City into five different Mafia crime families and the establishment of the first commission. He was the first official boss of the modern Genovese crime family . He was, along with his associate Meyer Lansky , instrumental in the development of the " National Crime Syndicate " in the United States.

Charles had friends and associates in Providence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_L.S._Patriarca

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM....... : You mean "youR dad would have said......" LOL better check your own for typos before you pick up the stones pike.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]   THANK YOU "THEXAMINER"..... I MISSED THAT TOOOOOO ......  I WAS TOOOOO BUSY CURSING THAT UTICA GUY.... THE WAY OVER THE TOP LIB/LEFT/RAD/SOC/MOONBAT (BARRRRSTAD TOO) THANKS AGAIN, THAT WAS CUTE !!!Wink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM....... :    THANK YOU "THEXAMINER"..... I MISSED THAT TOOOOOO ......  I WAS TOOOOO BUSY CURSING THAT UTICA GUY.... THE WAY OVER THE TOP LIB/LEFT/RAD/SOC/MOONBAT (BARRRRSTAD TOO) THANKS AGAIN, THAT WAS CUTE !!!

Yes. Aka: pike, polyanna, pawsoxphil, beaconhill, and then some. God only knows how many aliases he has, this is just his latest. He fancies himself the post police during the Sox game threads. I have to admit lately though, he's starting to develop a respectable sense of humor, which he surely didn't have all summer. I'm pretty sure he has me on ignore though. It's a painful burden to bear, but somebody's gotta e on his black list.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Ok pike, the humor level is decreasing with each successive picture.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Examiner, can you spell out any humor that you ever made on the game threads? I will be anxious to be informed about it? Please give me just one example. You dare not say that bashing every single player day after day was humor. Were you and your associates in-game pessimism, cynicism, doomsday comments, and outright bashing, considered "humor"? If so, how do you justify or rationalize it? Yet that routine seemed to be your defining characteristic? Can't anyone do that - especially members of the Evil Empire? What is unique about that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Examiner, can you spell out any humor that you ever made on the game threads? I will be anxious to be informed about it? Please give me just one example. You dare not say that bashing every single player day after day was humor. Were you and your associates in-game pessimism, cynicism, doomsday comments, and outright bashing, considered "humor"? If so, how do you justify or rationalize it? Yet that routine seemed to be your defining characteristic? Can't anyone do that - especially members of the Evil Empire? What is unique about that?
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE] UTICA..... AS DAD WOULD SAY..... "SON, YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME TIME OFF HERE, YOU & THE BIG O ARE ALL ABOUT CLASS WARFARE" !!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Does everyone ever realize that these current free agents stunk except Pujols and Fielder???

Come on, there is not much Boston can do until they see what kind of salary that these next free agents sign with the former team or a new team.

Longer these current free agents that are unable to sign with anyone, it is better for Boston.  Cuz normally these prices will drop.

Look at the Yankees, why they cant sign Beherle or Wilson which they are on their top wish list!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LIKE THE "BIG O", LUCCIANO's TRYING TO TURN THE SOX INTO A 3RD WORLD TEAM....... : UTICA..... AS DAD WOULD SAY..... "SON, YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME TIME OFF HERE, YOU & THE BIG O ARE ALL ABOUT CLASS WARFARE" !!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

If,as some believe,that Lucchino is the puppet master of the Sox at this point(and I fear that they be correct)I would have to be self-delusional to be more than marginally optomistic about the immediate and please God no,well into the foreseeably future.My hope is that they hire Valentine as manager and he is very successful right out of the box and gains power within a short period of time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Examiner, can you spell out any humor that you ever made on the game threads? I will be anxious to be informed about it? Please give me just one example. You dare not say that bashing every single player day after day was humor. Were you and your associates in-game pessimism, cynicism, doomsday comments, and outright bashing, considered "humor"? If so, how do you justify or rationalize it? Yet that routine seemed to be your defining characteristic? Can't anyone do that - especially members of the Evil Empire? What is unique about that?

Pike, I have no clue what you're even talking about, and surely don't owe you any explanations or proofs, so you can keep being anxious. You sound like Charlie Brown's teacher. Only YOU would not think things I post are funny--most likely because a good bit of it is directed at your Keystone Cop persona. But honestly pike, you create more humor on this forum just by being yourself than anything I've seen. The fact that I point this out so often is why you don't think I'm funny. Thanks for coming when I called!

Sections
Shortcuts