Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE.......

On FAT-CAT BECKETT'$..........  Tito, Dad & Bill-806 will not be there !!!! Beckett'$ over & under is  4 innings .......... What say you ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamme17. Show iamme17's posts

Re: Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE.......

i say the price of peanut butter is much too high in Malawi and the price of a hot dog at fenway could come down a buck or 2 but Beckett don't care cause he's into chicken and beer

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Re: Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE.......

In Response to Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE.......:
    [QUOTE]    On FAT-CAT BECKETT'$..........  Tito, Dad & Bill-806 will not be there !!!! Beckett'$ over & under is  4 innings .......... What say you ????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill, why the negativity, I'm encouraged by this start. You do realize if the Sox started 1-5 last year, we would be talking about the defending world series winners. The Sox, of last year, would've demolished the Rays in the one game playoff. I'll give Verlander a win, but other than that the Sox had it all over the Tigers. Rangers are swept, and beating the Cardinals a mere formality. So don't despair all is right in RS nation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Yes, blind the masses with contrived hoopla about the venue, hopefully temporarily distracting said masses from the fact that the team that occupies said venue is off to another forgettable start.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

The Red Sox outifeld is the worst in all of baseball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE.......": [QUOTE]The Red Sox outifeld is the worst in all of baseball. Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE] Sure, if your only counting major league!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE.......:
    [QUOTE]The Red Sox outifeld is the worst in all of baseball.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]

I think you posted this in the wrong thread.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE.......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE....... :    Bill, why the negativity, I'm encouraged by this start. You do realize if the Sox started 1-5 last year, we would be talking about the defending world series winners. The Sox, of last year, would've demolished the Rays in the one game playoff. I'll give Verlander a win, but other than that the Sox had it all over the Tigers. Rangers are swept, and beating the Cardinals a mere formality. So don't despair all is right in RS nation.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]
    I really hope this is sarcasm !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Limping home 1&5, Red Sox Nation awaits all the hoopla of the 100th year with a keen EYE....... : GO BRUINS!
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Go Bruins and Celtics.  At least we have the playoffs of both teams to look forward to.  Hopefully, the Red Sox may have turned things around by then. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A little over 29 hours & counting !!!  This will be the best entertainment in the last 100 years.....  When the FAT-CAT meets the Captain of the illfated TITANIC !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Beckett with his top out fastball of 90 vs. David Price tomorrow afternoon. Hmmm, let's see, I think I'll take Price in that matchup. Guys, we are so in trouble. We have the Rays with their amazing pitching, the Yankees, enough said and the Rangers with their hitting and actually decent pitching coming up. We could be as bad as 1-14 or at best around 4-11 after this homestand. I predict a 2-7 homestand leaving us at 3-12, but it will still be early in the season and no reason to panicCool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, blind the masses with contrived hoopla about the venue, hopefully temporarily distracting said masses from the fact that the team that occupies said venue is off to another forgettable start.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

The Romans did this in antiquity, they called it "bread and circus" keep the peasants  entertained, so they don't focus on what's really wrong.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The Nazis did this too. They used a spin machine to blame all the failings of Germany's economy on a faction of people. I called it genocide. The masses were blinded by the hate. Spin doctoring, propoganda.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]The Nazis did this too. They used a spin machine to blame all the failings of Germany's economy on a faction of people. I called it genocide. The masses were blinded by the hate. Spin doctoring, propoganda.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, the ol' Sox Front Office- Nazi continuum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

LMAO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

" IT'S RED SOX BASEBALL !! BROUGHT TO YOU BY, THE ATLANTIC RICHFIELD CO, THE AMERICAN TOBACCO CO, AND YOUR HOST FOR THE OPENING 3 INNINGS, THE NARRAGANSET BREWING CO....HI NEIGHBOR, HAVE A GANSET" !!!!!!!   GO SOX & BOBBY V. TOO !!!