Liverpool vs Roma

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: Liverpool vs Roma

In response to mize52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At Fenway Park on July 23rd

[/QUOTE]

Son,  ummm...  no one in North America cares.

Obv the Sox will be on a road trip, but it's late July and we will be following. 

Enjoy that nil to nil "football" game at Fenway while I am BBQ'ng and lavishing summer in New England.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please tell us more.  Being that we are Europhile Red Sox fans, we all need to know.   if nothing else, we will pull a Joe Scarborough, & pretend we are rabid futbol fans, as to garner respect from out liberalEurophile wine, cheese, & brie "friends."

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was never aware that wine and cheese were Liberal. I was aware however that sauerkraut and veal were Conservative.

[/QUOTE]

Now see...,   thar's funny.   ;)

So long as it's red meat.   Rare!   Rare!   Veal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

The irony.  Soccer was my best sport.  I think I'm still bitter that I let it take me away from baseball?

& I actually like watching it when I run accross a game.  I just can't stand the pretenders......   like big Joey Scarborough.   Used to be a regular guy before he started sucking up 24/7 to the lunatic fringe.   Part of that....  a very small & insignificant part, is his new found love affair with European futbol.  Don't like the fact that he's a Sox fan either.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

[QUOTE]

Please tell us more.  Being that we are Europhile Red Sox fans, we all need to know.   if nothing else, we will pull a Joe Scarborough, & pretend we are rabid futbol fans, as to garner respect from out liberalEurophile wine, cheese, & brie "friends."

[/QUOTE]

Watching grass grow is more exciting than watching soccer. In fact, when one goes to a soccer game, one is watching grass grow. 

[/QUOTE]

We agree on this..:)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

I have no interest in the game but I appreciate the athletes.  These guys are great athletes and I have known a few soccer players who when the first time on a track, clocked a 4:30 mile.

I do enjoy watching the crowd when these matches pop up.  We baseball fans get spoiled but soccer fans over here really get pumped for these limited events in this part of the world.

Sections
Shortcuts