Livid!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Livid!

Bye Cody Ross. I guess even tho you were the only bright spot on the team last year and only wanted 3/26 faster declining Shane was a better value at 3/39. I used to be an optimist but now im with the board... This FO Sucks

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Re: Livid!

Check my posts bro. Ive been nothing but supportive and optimistic my enire time as a fan but they just let my favorite player (other tha Pedroia and Papi) walk and I get Shane Victorino in his place. Boo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Thats after they traded my favorite rookie last season, let Scutaro go, and traded Mike Aviles... If I like a player the sox dont want him I guess. Not a whiner, upset they keep getting rid of my favorite guys 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

With all due respect, Ross is one of the worst OFers I've ever seen in MLB.  I love the guy, but he simply can't play the position.  Let's be honest here....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

With all due respect, Ross is one of the worst OFers I've ever seen in MLB.  I love the guy, but he simply can't play the position.  Let's be honest here....

Yea but he wasnt terrible last season and he was one of the better hitters on the team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Agreed. I really like the guy and wish him well in Arizona, and I love the way he crushes LH pitching, but every fly ball to right was an adventure with Cody out there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Agreed. I really like the guy and wish him well in Arizona, and I love the way he crushes LH pitching, but every fly ball to right was an adventure with Cody out there.

Unless it was a pop fly, in front of him, it was an adventure. 

Still love the guy, & he certainly could crush the ball against most LHP.  :)

Sections
Shortcuts