LOL at cano:"we need an EXTRA bat+other pieces!" yep, i wonder y there's no $ left...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: LOL at cano:

Cano was just voicing his opinion so I see nothing wrong with his comment. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Free-UB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10541742/robinson-cano-says-seattle-mariners-need-extra-bat

classic case of a mental midget jabro. takes all the buzz easy $ then he wants to play GM and realizes seattle aint the yankees or red sox or even washington. he's just another a-rod in texas or pujols in LA. responsible franchises do not over pay like the mariners did for him. he is is the problem. in exchange for $, will accept obscurity and a ton of losing!

[/QUOTE]

would U prefer he lied

"I'm not going to lie. We need an extra bat, especially a right-handed bat," Cano told CBSSports.com. "We have many left-handed hitters. We need at least one more righty.

"You don't want to face a lefty pitcher with a lineup of seven left-handed hitters."

what would jack say

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

As far as Cano is concerned, the Mariners should have been in contention to sign several free agents this offseason. The five-time All-Star also mentioned slugger Nelson Cruz and pitcher Ubaldo Jimenez, who both recently joined theBaltimore Orioles after remaining unsigned through most of the winter.

"If it was up to me, we'd have Santana, Cruz and Ubaldo, too," Cano told the website

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i guess jeter didnt rub off on him.  know when to say something and when to keep the piehole closed....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

i guess jeter didnt rub off on him.  know when to say something and when to keep the piehole closed....

Tongue Out

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]   Tongue Out

[/QUOTE]

I do smell what the Rock is cookin!!!   ;)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Good take on Cano. 

http://kylekesses.wordpress.com/2014/03/05/lesson-learned-quickly/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Guru_Meditation. Show Guru_Meditation's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Many free agents sign with the stipulation that the team will try to be successful. Nothing new here.

[/QUOTE]

Pike

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was Commie Contrarian banned"

[/QUOTE]

whatcha talkin bout jabro?

14. This post has been removed.