Look like Manny Ramirez's career is all over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Look alike Manny Ramirez's career is all over

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/08/rangers-release-manny-ramirez.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Look alike Manny Ramirez's career is all over

Thank Gooooodness, Baseball is a better place today !!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

Re: Look like Manny Ramirez's career is all over

In response to torgorocks' comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hey Bill, without Manny, not Tito, the SOX don't win 2 World Series. You might want to remember that before you spiel your hatred.

[/QUOTE]

Fully agree!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Hey Bill, without Manny, not Tito, the SOX don't win 2 World Series. You might want to remember that before you spiel your hatred.

agree with you!!!

remember alot of guys were using PED in past 20 years.   Quit accusing just Manny only.  Yankees's five world series title teams in the 90's and in 2000's, they had more than two to four PED users per title team.  

But we all know that Manny could still be one of the best hitter in baseball in the past 30 years without using PED.  Sadly he did it. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I do get a kick out of where being a fraud is OK more often than not in AMERICA today !!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Manny didn't want to be in boston, he made that clear. I was at the game when the sox played the yanks.  We needed some runs.  Manny stood at the plate but didn't take the bat of his shoulder and struck out.  He got paid megabucks but he didn't care.  He didn't care that he let down his teammates and the fans.

Let's not forget about manny pushing down that sox guy in his 60's because he couldn't get tickets.

Manny was all about manny and I was glad to see him go. His career was over a long time ago.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Manny didn't want to be in boston, he made that clear. I was at the game when the sox played the yanks.  We needed some runs.  Manny stood at the plate but didn't take the bat of his shoulder and struck out.  He got paid megabucks but he didn't care.  He didn't care that he let down his teammates and the fans.

Let's not forget about manny pushing down that sox guy in his 60's because he couldn't get tickets.

Manny was all about manny and I was glad to see him go. His career was over a long time ago.

click onto the 3min mark and watch the rest

a tribute to manny

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

[QUOTE]

click onto the 3min mark and watch the rest

a tribute to manny

Zac~

You have made me laugh many times but this one is beyond hysterical!  Love the cat Wink

Tip to other posters.  If you want a good laugh click on tribute to manny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I was at Yankee Stadium with a few friends.  Manny just absolutely crushed two HRs off of Mussina.  After the first, the NYY fans got quiet.  After the second, even the RS fans got quiet.  One of my friends, a diehard NYY fan, tried to say something, then just shook his head, got me a beer, and left.  I wish he hadn't done what he did, but for most of the 8 years, it was a good fit.  Shame he ruined his rep with the PEDs, but it is what it is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I was at Yankee Stadium with a few friends.  Manny just absolutely crushed two HRs off of Mussina.  After the first, the NYY fans got quiet.  After the second, even the RS fans got quiet.  One of my friends, a diehard NYY fan, tried to say something, then just shook his head, got me a beer, and left.  I wish he hadn't done what he did, but for most of the 8 years, it was a good fit.  Shame he ruined his rep with the PEDs, but it is what it is.

I was at fenway when he refused to take the bat of his shoulders during his at bat, he struck out.  The sox were playing the yanks and we needed some runs.  It was disgusting and a slap in the face to his teammates and fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

I was at fenway when he refused to take the bat of his shoulders during his at bat, he struck out.  The sox were playing the yanks and we needed some runs.  It was disgusting and a slap in the face to his teammates and fans.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, most of the 8 years.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

thanks 67

Shame he ruined his rep with the PEDs, but it is what it is.

IMO he ruined it way B4 the that

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Funny, Nomar quit on the team in '04 and that isn't discussed much.

what's 2 discuss

he quit was traded

and the rest is history ;-(

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

what's 2 discuss

he quit was traded

[/QUOTE]

LOL, I love the history!!!

Let's not forget the whole peds thing. Nomar clean, manny not.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

what's 2 discuss

he quit was traded

[/QUOTE]BINGO   !!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

wow, and all those clutch home runs, clutch RBI doubles, 9th-inn hits to save the team, the 2 WS titles, the 03 ALCS coming within inches of a 3rd WS, and all those hundreds, hundreds of at bats he took that he didn't leave his bat on his shoulder, that was offset by this isolated at bat that. We forget that Manny's numbers at the time of his trade showed him hovering at .300 with a better than average home run, RBI totals. So if he was "throwing" or trying to get out of Boston, he did so rather innocuously on the field. In the dugout, clubhouse, it's clear he was a cancer near the end, according to Tito. But 67, you are a naive guy to use this one moment to define him in Boston. He was and still is the greatest right-handed batter I've ever seen in person at a game--and I've seen most of the great ones.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

ridiculous to label someone on one AB / instance.  Where you at Fenway park game 4 of the 2003 ALDS????  i was.  manny was at first base and went first to home on a gapper by papi off of foulke in bottom 8th.  it ended up being the game winner.  when Manny came out to LF in the top of the 9th we all gave him a standing "o" for his hustle on that hit.  he looked to the crowd and shook his finger back and forth to the crowd in a "no" motion.  he then put his glove down and pointed to each section of the crowd and clapped to us.  it was unbelievably amazing.

judge that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

You never suspected he was on the juice?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

seriously, hell hath no feury like a womens scorn