Look at the Excitement on This Board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Look at the Excitement on This Board

All I can say is look at the excitement here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board

yup the same excitment as when they traded for Gonzalez and signed Crawford. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Bill-806
    is fast asleep in his armchair and won't hear the news until 5AM. Too bad for him.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board:
    Bill-806 is fast asleep in his armchair and won't hear the news until 5AM. Too bad for him.
    Posted by EnchiladaT

I hope he's going to the Dodger's forum to rag on Beckett, as part of the deal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

ROFL!  Too funny. Guaranteed he is asleep after tonights first pitch. Tomorrow he will be here en force.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board : maybe you were excited, some of us were not. a-gone will finally b-gone.
    Posted by mryazz

Exactly. Never wanted Agon here nor Crawford. They were not needed. Youk at 1st and Beltre at 3rd and Victor catching, I was fine with that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I am sooo excited I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!!

JD Drew, Carl Crawford, Josh Beckett - all are sleeping with the fishes now!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Look at the Excitement on This Board:
    All I can say is look at the excitement here.
    Posted by ADG

They were pretty excited when the Titanic sunk, too.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Does anyone care to predict the combined six-year WAR* of Rubby de la Rosa, Ivan DeJesus, Jerry Sands and Allen Webster (plus the six-week WAR of James Loney)?

I'm not convinced the combined WAR will exceed 10.

Of course the rumored trade would give the Red Sox financial flexibility, but I question whether the Sox want to delve deeply into the free agent market again. The trade would not provide a huge boost to the Boston farm system.

* Wins Above Replacment

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board : the titanic was a tragedy; this is a celebration.
    Posted by mryazz

If you're the iceburg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If ever a team needed a fresh start it's this one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

STUPID TRADE

STUPID TRADE

STUPID TRADE

The Sox are going to regret trading Gonzalez.

STUPID

STUPID

STUPID

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE....THIS WAS AN ALL-TIME FIRESALE AND BOWIE KUHN WOULD HAVE NIXED THE DEAL FOR "BEST INTERESTS OF BASEBALL." i T WAS A NIGHT THAT JOHN HENRY, TOM WERNER AND LARRY LUCCHINO GET TO SMOKE CIGARS AND LAUGH ABOUT HOW THEY JUST GOT OUT OF 270 MILLION DOLLARS. IT'S ALSO THE FINAL NIGHT OF THE SOX HAVING ANY HOPE FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL YEARS. THEY HAVE BECOME THE 2000s PITTSBURGH PIRATES. ENJOY.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to "Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board": [QUOTE]Does anyone care to predict the combined six-year WAR* of Rubby de la Rosa, Ivan DeJesus, Jerry Sands and Allen Webster (plus the six-week WAR of James Loney)? I'm not convinced the combined WAR will exceed 10. Of course the rumored trade would give the Red Sox financial flexibility, but I question whether the Sox want to delve deeply into the free agent market again. The trade would not provide a huge boost to the Boston farm system. * Wins Above Replacment Posted by Blind faith in a rookie GM.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I am sooo excited I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!! JD Drew, Carl Crawford, Josh Beckett - all are sleeping with the fishes now!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch

:)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to "Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board":
    STUPID TRADE STUPID TRADE STUPID TRADE The Sox are going to regret trading Gonzalez. STUPID STUPID STUPID Posted by royf19
    Absolutely. Just like they regretted letting Beltre and Vmart walk.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to "Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board": Absolutely. Just like they regretted letting Beltre and Vmart walk.
    Posted by Alibiike

They may have regretted Beltre, but to say they regretted Vmart is preposterous.  Vmart got 50 million to be a DH, has had one decent season and missed the entire second one. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Bill-806 is fast asleep in his armchair and won't hear the news until 5AM. Too bad for him.
    Posted by EnchiladaT
    Your right !!!!   I missed it big time !!!  However, Im still pinching my self as I hold my breath waiting for the offical word....  "DONE DEAL"  !!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b5LzCOc98E

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I will miss Crawford, I know prior to 2011 he was such an amazing player. And those special 5 weeks in 2012 (when he wasn't on the DL) were so wonderful. I bet after his TJ surgery he will be playing everyday by July 2013.... boy am I gonna miss him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Their payroll before arb cases and re-signs is 45.6mm..I think they can make a couple moves in the offseason. Its not 2013 yet guys, so lets see what this winter brings huh...Was anyone excited about a Bill Mueller deal? Kevin Millar? But those guys sure were huge parts in bringing a WSC to Boston right? Lets just wait and see before some of you jump off a bridge and think this team will be no good for years to come. Were NOT the pirates, we still have $$$ they never did. We just need to spend it more wisely like we did 10 years ago.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Does anyone care to predict the combined six-year WAR* of Rubby de la Rosa, Ivan DeJesus, Jerry Sands and Allen Webster (plus the six-week WAR of James Loney)? I'm not convinced the combined WAR will exceed 10. Of course the rumored trade would give the Red Sox financial flexibility, but I question whether the Sox want to delve deeply into the free agent market again. The trade would not provide a huge boost to the Boston farm system. * Wins Above Replacment
    Posted by hill55

Jackie Bradley Jr. 
    Bryce Brentz
    Xander Bogaerts
    Jose Iglesias
    Brandon Workman
    Matt Barnes

plus the Dodger prospects?

I think we are reloaded.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board : the titanic was a tragedy; this is a celebration.
    Posted by mryazz

Have fun celebrating because there are plenty of dark years coming in Red Sox land.

Sections
Shortcuts