Look at the Excitement on This Board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board

In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board : Jackie Bradley Jr.  Bryce Brentz Xander Bogaerts Jose Iglesias Brandon Workman Matt Barnes plus the Dodger prospects? I think we are reloaded.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

I hope to God this is sarcasm!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Honestly this is a great deal for the Sox and will really help them, fans should be happy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from modod. Show modod's posts

In response to "Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board : I hope to God this is sarcasm!! Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE] Exactly. What have these guys accomplished at the ML level compared to the players (mostly Gonzales and Crawford) that left? It's not like there's no such thing as a prospect that doesn't make it at the next level.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board:
    [QUOTE]Their payroll before arb cases and re-signs is 45.6mm..I think they can make a couple moves in the offseason. Its not 2013 yet guys, so lets see what this winter brings huh...Was anyone excited about a Bill Mueller deal? Kevin Millar? But those guys sure were huge parts in bringing a WSC to Boston right? Lets just wait and see before some of you jump off a bridge and think this team will be no good for years to come. Were NOT the pirates, we still have $$$ they never did. We just need to spend it more wisely like we did 10 years ago.
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

RE:  Mueller......Yes, I was

Millar I didn't really get at the time.