Look at the Excitement on This Board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board

In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board:
    In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board : Jackie Bradley Jr.  Bryce Brentz Xander Bogaerts Jose Iglesias Brandon Workman Matt Barnes plus the Dodger prospects? I think we are reloaded.
    Posted by ADG

I hope to God this is sarcasm!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Honestly this is a great deal for the Sox and will really help them, fans should be happy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from modod. Show modod's posts

In response to "Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board":
    In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board : I hope to God this is sarcasm!! Posted by jpBsSoxFan
    Exactly. What have these guys accomplished at the ML level compared to the players (mostly Gonzales and Crawford) that left? It's not like there's no such thing as a prospect that doesn't make it at the next level.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Look at the Excitement on This Board:
    Their payroll before arb cases and re-signs is 45.6mm..I think they can make a couple moves in the offseason. Its not 2013 yet guys, so lets see what this winter brings huh...Was anyone excited about a Bill Mueller deal? Kevin Millar? But those guys sure were huge parts in bringing a WSC to Boston right? Lets just wait and see before some of you jump off a bridge and think this team will be no good for years to come. Were NOT the pirates, we still have $$$ they never did. We just need to spend it more wisely like we did 10 years ago.
    Posted by southpaw777

RE:  Mueller......Yes, I was

Millar I didn't really get at the time.

Sections
Shortcuts