LOOK how far we have come since last years "TRANSFORMATION" .......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: LOOK how far we have come since last years

Bill,

This morning we dance!  It's a great new day, friend.

Farrell not only has the pitchers back on the beam, but a solid developing team.  Looks like Ben has done a great job building a TEAM.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The players are having fun and playing their butts off.  What a difference six months make.  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Morning all,

I know, I know, it's only four games, but there just might be something about this team... Forget the W-L record for a moment...watching Red Sox baseball hasn't been this fun for several years now.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

You're right, Flapjack.  I pulled hard for the last two teams, as usual.  Argued full on against the ones who doubted ...

But this team is fun to watch.  They make pitchers sweat - not because of the HR possibilites, which may still happen - but because each pitch has to count.  Walks are as good as a hit ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Morning all,

I know, I know, it's only four games, but there just might be something about this team... Forget the W-L record for a moment...watching Red Sox baseball hasn't been this fun for several years now.

Thats the real story here. This team appears to be a real "team". They play hard, aggressive, and together. BC has taken this team and steered them in the right direction. There will be bumps in the road, but the overall feeling about this team has changed for the better.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bill, agree 100 percent man. The Dodgers bailed out our franchise and it was fine work by Ben to have the stones to get the deal done and pull the trigger before the Yanks could figure out that the Dodgers were looking to take on bloated bad contracts :) 

This team looks good right now, it's early but they are playing with spark. 

However, I do want to point out to you and Dad that your hero and idol softy completely disagrees with you, he hated the Dodgers trade and thinks that Ben is incompetent. 

Just wanted to point out that you two fundamentally disagree since you two are so fond of patting each other on the back for feeling the same way about the team. 

now if you could just keep your politics to yourself like a gentleman we might be able to get along

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

We all love what has happened so far, but it is still just four games.  John Farrell, on the other hand, is inclined to believe and say he sees these guys jelling and pulling for each other. 

Peter Abraham hammered Pedroia for sliding into first base and almost getting injured.  Too risky a play, he said, for a guy the club needs to play every day.  He's right, of course, but I think Pedroia wanted to show how committed he is to making this year's team a winner. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

So far so good with the 2013 Red Sox...there is definitely a new attitude in the dugout...

How about that team enthusiam after Uehara gets out of that jam in the Jays game last night?? Quoting Jonny G...F-yeah!

Ya think Josh, Carl and Adrian would have reacted that way?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

As soon as they stop going 3-20 with RISP, they'll be even more legit. 

Love this team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

You can see it, feel it, the spirit of that club is outstanding !!!!  Ben has done one heck of a job......    IE:  The Dodger DUMP, solid influx of gooood type players, solid building of the bullpen !!!!   And don't forget the KIDS   !!!!!!  What say you  ???

I Look at it this way.... IF Sox stink this year at least they will be the happiest team in the Majors.All those smiles and hugs can go a long way. Maybe a longest beard contest,The whitest teeth award. Who can carry Papi the furthest. Group hug day !!  Just one happy family. Bringing fun back to Fenawy has a all new meaning. What more then having the circus back in town for eighty games.Yes i'm the one in the clown suit.... Just didn't want to feel out of place. Go Sox , know matter what you bring this year.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Bill, agree 100 percent man. The Dodgers bailed out our franchise and it was fine work by Ben to have the stones to get the deal done and pull the trigger before the Yanks could figure out that the Dodgers were looking to take on bloated bad contracts :) 

However, I do want to point out to you and Dad that your hero and idol softy completely disagrees with you, he hated the Dodgers trade and thinks that Ben is incompetent. 

Just wanted to point out that you two fundamentally disagree since you two are so fond of patting each other on the back for feeling the same way about the team. 

now if you could just keep your politics to yourself like a gentleman we might be able to get along

Thank you BTS ........  BTW, I don't always agree with SOFTY as we both, like you, & I have our own opinions.....   Heck, thats what this board & sports is all about !!!!  I will say that SOFTY see about the same, 95% of the time .......   As Bob Neumier would say......  "Whaaaats wrrrrrrong wiiiith thaaat"  !!!

Bill, I know you're a very politically aware guy.....more conservative economically than I am (though much more conservative socially) but I value your opinion.  What's your view on the US (and Europe, and Japan....) QE programme?  Has it worked in your opinion?  I do, FWIW.  Either way, do you think there is more mileage in it or do you think a different tack is needed? If the latter, what do you suggest?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Thank you BTS ........  BTW, I don't always agree with SOFTY as we both, like you, & I have our own opinions.....   Heck, thats what this board & sports is all about !!!!  I will say that SOFTY see about the same, 95% of the time .......   As Bob Neumier would say......  "Whaaaats wrrrrrrong wiiiith thaaat"  !!!

Bill, I know you're a very politically aware guy.....more conservative economically than I am (though much more conservative socially) but I value your opinion.  What's your view on the US (and Europe, and Japan....) QE programme?  Has it worked in your opinion?  I do, FWIW.  Either way, do you think there is more mileage in it or do you think a different tack is needed? If the latter, what do you suggest?

Thank You......... Very simple,  IT"S BROKEN  !!!!!!!  Not to get better/fixed till Americans takes Washington D C back and clean out the powers that are he!! bent on destroying this country !!!!!    As a famous person recently said, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"  !!!!     I trust that you liked my answer/OPINION  ????

Wow, I didn't expect that from you, Bill....I thought you were just a broken-down half-wit.  It's "broken", is it?  Yikes, that's Blue Sky thinking.  What's your view on the Cyprus "Bail in"?

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts