Look on the Brightside - Wakefield, Lackey and Miller start the next three games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Look on the Brightside - Wakefield, Lackey and Miller start the next three games

The headline says it all. Wakefield, Lackey and Miller are your next three starters.

Buy hey, Francona will find a way to make sure DMac pinch hits for Reddick, Albers will pitch in situations when the game is still close, and Lowrie will be out there with his 1 for 21 hot streak.

WHAT A JOKE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Re: Look on the Brightside - Wakefield, Lackey and Miller start the next three games

What position does this Brightside kid play? I once saw a utility infielder in Medicine Hat named Ron Brightside. He had a decent bat but had no glove whatsoever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Re: Look on the Brightside - Wakefield, Lackey and Miller start the next three games

In Response to Look on the Brightside - Wakefield, Lackey and Miller start the next three games:
    The headline says it all. Wakefield, Lackey and Miller are your next three starters. Buy hey, Francona will find a way to make sure DMac pinch hits for Reddick, Albers will pitch in situations when the game is still close, and Lowrie will be out there with his 1 for 21 hot streak. WHAT A JOKE.
    Posted by ADG
    Thanks- things are sure looking up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

wake will end the team and his own slide... just watch. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Will Crawford be in the line up?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOfTLaw1AAA. Show SOfTLaw1AAA's posts

Wastefield hasnt won a game since June 23. Odds are on the old fat man's side.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Look on the Brightside - Wakefield, Lackey and Miller start the next three games:
    wake will end the team and his own slide... just watch. 
    Posted by BurritoT

Yeah, I highly doubt it.  It should have been Lester today but he flopped.  Not like the lineup backed him up anyway.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Its more important to who is catching .... lets hope its Tek.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: Look on the Brightside - Wakefield, Lackey and Miller start the next three games:
    Wastefield hasnt won a game since June 23. Odds are on the old fat man's side.
    Posted by SOfTLaw1AAA

u know and I know he will pitch his bast game of the year and they we have to listen to morons say how "we told you he was good," and they will act like his bad year was an abbreviation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

burrito, i agree, if they catch Tek with Wakefield, I would not be surprised if Tim throws a gem. Whether you are sarcastic or not, I believe that to be the case.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I bet he wins... its how it works

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

I bet he wins... its how it works
    Posted by BurritoT

thanks for pointing this out...we win the next three...gawd this season has been a nightmare...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

uh, that was actually a reply to ADG's first post on this thread...go sox!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

we win Tuesday... Wake goes a full 7, gets #200.... bank that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Posted by BurritoT

I really agree with that, and it just may be the needed spark.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

3.5 back from 1st, 3.5 ahead of Tampa...... our schedual is actually very tough the rest of the way.  We may have just won enough games during the summer to stay in it....  imagine if this losing streak had started a week earlier, then we might truly be about to roll over.

Sox sweep Jays.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

It's not Wakefield I'd be worried about as much as the Sox offense scoring some runs. It just seems like this team goes into fogs of late, and often.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

If we win two of those games, I'll be satisfied... must win at least two against Tampa at home.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

Posted by BurritoT

I like it but, excuse me for not betting the farm.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Sox only hit about .262 on the road.
    Their bats reflect venue (.295 at home).
    Boston will hit again in Fenway. They always have.
    We'll see what the Rays staff does in Boston.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

ok.. time to own up. I left my Sox beer huggie on a friends boat the Sat. the Sox swept the double header against the A's. Since then the s**t has hit the fan. Should I go get the dammmmn thing tomorrow or what?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Doesn't really matter who takes the hil, the lineup has no O.  1 run isn't going to win a game for any pitcher.  Has anyone seen Matt Young?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

At least they should have Lester and Beckett for the Rays series; where's Bedard, shouldn't he be back by now?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts