Look who the Yanks are pitching tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Look who the Yanks are pitching tonight

That NYY starting line-up tells me they actually do want to win this game.  No need to DH Cano or play so many regulars in general. 

They can't use any real pitching with the play-offs just 2 days away but that line-up gives me hope.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Don't want them to use Soriano or Burnett.  Sox will have to do it themselves.  Thats how it should be.  They shouldn't even be in this position.  If they hadn't played like crap all month they'd already be in.  I love the Sox but I don't feel sorry for them.  They have made their own bed now they have to lie in it.  I feel bad for all of the fans who have had to suffer through this last month.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinjin5000. Show sinjin5000's posts

The yankee's don't owe the red sox anything, they didn't put boston in the position their in!! The red sox players did.

If things were reversed, do you think the Red sox would do anything different ??

I'm a big red sox fan, but come on, to complain about the yankee's tanking it is pure BS.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Boston just has to do this tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-R9S1m4dA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

I wonder if it benefits the Yankees the most to have a wild-card playoff tomorrow?

Other than that thought, I would guess whomever is playing or sitting tonight is based on what that player needs to get ready for the playoffs.  

-Daf. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412333. Show user_4412333's posts

In Response to Re: Look who the Yanks are pitching tonight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look who the Yanks are pitching tonight : oh.... so it's about the number of post you wrote now... how awesome you made a friend with yankees fan...
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]

No, it's really about how insane you are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Well managed teams do what's in their clubs best interest-period. That being said, I'd hardly think the Yanks would rather lose tonight than win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412333. Show user_4412333's posts

[QUOTE]That NYY starting line-up tells me they actually do want to win this game.  No need to DH Cano or play so many regulars in general.  They can't use any real pitching with the play-offs just 2 days away but that line-up gives me hope.   
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

They don't care about the win.  They do care about keeping the bats (timing) in sync.

all this talk about wanting to help the RS or the DEVIL Rays is sorta foolish.  The EE hates both teams.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

They should pitch this guy:

Probably about as effective as Betances.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

We gotta focus on our own game... let the Yanks do what they might, we gotta win win win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look who the Yanks are pitching tonight : oh.... so it's about the number of post you wrote now... how awesome you made a friend with yankees fan...
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]

You miss the point.  Perhaps, an analogy may assist you.

Though I am an ardent Yankee fan, given the choice, I would prefer sitting next to a knowledgeable Red Sox fan than a moronic Yankee fan.  The basis of the decision rests in the difference between knowledgeable and moronic, rather than Boston vs. New York. 

Don't you have some X-Box or Wii competition that requires your attention?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

I thought they throw CC out on short rest...LOL>...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

All things being equal, I think I'd rather face Simon than Betances.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

WHO cares who or what the Yankees are doing? The Sox had um-teen chances to control their own fate and still have at least one more. They just need to win. Simple. Worry about the Sox and not about what the Yanks are doing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

After reading this whining drivel, I think I'd actually prefer to see Betances  pitch a decent game against a good major league team, have the Yankee regulars and young guys (Montero, Romine, etc.) get some good swings in against Price, and then get edged out late in the game. And let the Sox fend for themselves. The team that won the division going away has that right.

However, what Yankee fans love about the Yanks is that they play every game to win.