Look Who's Chocking Now...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Look Who's Chocking Now...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Look Who's Chocking Now...

Goofy Genius is a chocker. The only worry I have is watching them sandbag an apparent chock and then beat us in a short series in the PS. Never underestimate that Goofy Genius, hes a tricky one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

who ever started the original thread must be chocking himself

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Haha, I was trying to remember who it was the other day and couldnt. Hes prob'ly in hiding.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

What is "chocking"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:

What is "chocking"?

Choking. Someone spelled it wrong in a thread header a couple weeks back and its now caught on as the forum joke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

One loss feeds the fire
    One 'pen burns desire
    Wonder who's chockin' now
    Two teams born to run
    Who'll be the loser one
    Wonder who's chockin' now

Only so many games you can try
    'Til the season is over
    And now you can say your team....

....has left you asking why....

Whoooooa-oh-whoa
    Whoooa-oh
    Ooooooh-whoa, ooh-whooa

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

It was razcreation on 8/19...didn't know how popular he'd become by simply chocking on a thread title. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

chock = brace, wedge, cleat

choke = repress, worry, stifle, tight collar, RAYS

BTW, chock is actually a synonym of choke (Roget's)

Life is what happens while were busy making other plans.

John lennon

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I want names of all the players on all the choking teams who drink beer and a list of everything they eat while they are playing. I'd also like to know their habits when they are in the clubhouse. I want it here and on all media everywhere. And I want that information to last until next season and possibly beyond...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

We neither gather, collect nor publish at this or any future time any information on players who choke, or on what they ate/drank in the clubhouse during or after games. We want only to know who chocked, and we will begrudge them all privacy, sanity and fair play til we find out. Chocking is the key, it is chocking that must be avoided at all costs.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Nothing wrong with a little chocking now & again. 

Just stay away from chickens & you will not incure the wrath of Lil' billy, 67, & the Stiff One!

Are you insinuating that this team chocked on beer and chicken? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

We neither gather, collect nor publish at this or any future time any information on players who choke, or on what they ate/drank in the clubhouse during or after games. We want only to know who chocked, and we will begrudge them all privacy, sanity and fair play til we find out. Chocking is the key, it is chocking that must be avoided at all costs.

Well then chocking...and then the beer and chicken. It's very important we have this information until we drown in it.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Well then chocking...and then the beer and chicken. It's very important we have this information until we drown in it.

Hard to imagine who would have reported that last pun as "ABUSE?"  Eh Kimmy?

"No crying in baseball"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

I don't think the Rays are choking. Remember what they did two years ago. Their pitching is still scary.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In response to soxdawg08's comment:

chock = brace, wedge, cleat

choke = repress, worry, stifle, tight collar, RAYS

BTW, chock is actually a synonym of choke (Roget's)

Life is what happens while were busy making other plans.

John lennon

Chocks are put under the wheels of aircraft at rest so that they won't move. (Especially on aircraft carriers). I suppose the person who puts the chocks down could be referred to as the chocker.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

I don't think the Rays are choking. Remember what they did two years ago. Their pitching is still scary.

But...are they CHOCKING?? ...that is the question. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Chocking the chicken is a problem worldwide....

As always - 100% correct!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Chocking the chicken is a problem worldwide....

As always - 100% correct!

I am unfamiliar with this worldwide problem.

Care to elaborate?

;-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Goofy Genius is a chocker. The ony worry I have is watching them sandbag a big chock and then beat us in a short series in the PS. Never underestimate that Goofy Genius, hes a tricky one.

Maddon is a self-absorbed micromanager.  Ditto that for Scioscia and Showalter.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

or chock on it ;)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sox chocked today.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

but are they hitting??  that is the problem with them lately!!  Look at today Red Sox, Lackey may have pitched his best game of the season, and still the Sox score zero run for him!!

Yes pitchings are the key for the rest of the season, but got to score runs like the Red Sox have did in the past two weeks.

By the way, Sox only have 23 games left to play, and if Tampa loses today.  Their pitching may not be too important for them cuz they lost every single game like the score of 2 to 1 or 3 to 2!!

Sections
Shortcuts