Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help?

In Response to Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help?:
    [QUOTE]I can recall looking at Harness's profile page and noted that he was friends with Kimsaysthis and they exchanged messages quite often about the deteriorating condition of the forum.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

So, kimpikesaysthis, that means you might have his phone number?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

harness was mostly a class act. I enjoyed my chat posts with him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help?": [QUOTE]I can recall looking at Harness's profile page and noted that he was friends with Kimsaysthis and they exchanged messages quite often about the deteriorating condition of the forum. Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE] In other words, kimpike thought harness would follow him in his forum revolution. When harness betrayed him by advocating a more common sense approach, well.......Do we need to start searching bogs, and dragging lakes and strip pits in pike's home area? I posted a few weeks ago that Steve McGarrett was needed to deal with pike.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help?": In other words, kimpike thought harness would follow him in his forum revolution. When harness betrayed him by advocating a more common sense approach, well.......Do we need to start searching bogs, and dragging lakes and strip pits in pike's home area? I posted a few weeks ago that Steve McGarrett was needed to deal with pike.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I think we might also have to call in Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris for good measure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help? : I think we might also have to call in Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris for good measure. Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] Ok, but just make sure it's Jack Lord as McGarret, not this new fangled guy on CBS, and McGarrett is in charge of the task force.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I don't know, I'd put Angus MacGyver on it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I think harness would want James Rockford on the case- more discretion IMO. He's also familiar with horse races.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help?": Ok, but just make sure it's Jack Lord as McGarret, not this new fangled guy on CBS, and McGarrett is in charge of the task force.

Jack Lord was still the best, and I'm don't usually like these kind of remakes. But I was surprised. I enjoy the new show.

Besides -- Grace Park is hot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help?": [QUOTE]  Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]First: 3/30/2012
    Last: 4/15/2012             

"what is it Steve?"

"Che Fong tells me they call it an iPad Danno, it shows pike's posting history, you can see it's very threatening and graphic. Chin? It seems like his IP address puts him near Diamond Head, see what you can dig up on this pike character. See if he's got any connections with Wo Fat--I'll need you to work your Chinese on this one brudda!"

"Will do Steve!"

"Ben?"

"Yeah Steve?" 

"I'll need you to hook up with HPD, see what you can find on this Kim. Could be a girlfriend, could be his contact with Wo Fat. We need to know."

"I'm on it."

"Danno, you're with me. We're going to see the Governor about a search warrant for the BDC.com servers. This guy is a sicko, he's gotta be stopped. Let's move!"

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Is the harness racing season over?

I know he takes winters off for that, but he's usually back by opening day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Is the harness racing season over? I know he takes winters off for that, but he's usually back by opening day.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

He's usually back before opening day, moon, to gear up for the new season, which is what lead to my concern when opening day came with no sign of him. Dont know anything about harness racing Anybody??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

He left right after the article by Robert Hohler that precipitated ChickenGate. He was very irritated by the media and forum response to a story that was mostly fabricated. The forum continued to swallow the report as being gospel all winter long. Perhaps he assumed that the forum was beyond hope and repair and left to go to SOSH.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I'd think he'd have made a quick appearance to say he switched forums. I sense something is wrong. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I'd think he'd have made a quick appearance to say he switched forums. I sense something is wrong. 
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Doubt he would switch forums moon, he had friends here. I said the same, this morning, to Steven. He would know we would be wondering where he was. I'll contact BDC again tomorrow and see what, if anything else, they can do. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help? : Doubt he would switch forums moon, he had friends here. I said the same, this morning, to Steven. He would know we would be wondering where he was. I'll contact BDC again tomorrow and see what, if anything else, they can do. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed he had many friends here but when most of his friends subscribed to ChickenGate and he was in the minority then perhaps he asked Scotty to beam him to another forum where sanity was more prevalent.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help? : and there you have it.......
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

On queue

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help? : Doubt he would switch forums moon, he had friends here. I said the same, this morning, to Steven. He would know we would be wondering where he was. I'll contact BDC again tomorrow and see what, if anything else, they can do. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure harness would not switch forums without letting us know here. I agree. I hope you can make contact.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Hoping for the best. It doesn't seem the same here without harness.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]Harness will be remembered for trying to keep everyone happy on the forum. He forgave everyone who was detrimental to a healthy, serious, logical, reasonable, no-nonsense forum. He was liked by everyone because he spreaded himself so thin.
    Posted by Firefligh2008[/QUOTE]
    You say this like it's a bad thing. Harness is a passionate Sox and baseball fan, and integral part of this forum. While I had run- ins with him in my earlier incarnation, he never held a grudge and was fair. I hope he is OK and returns soon.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help? : "Common" guys? Is english your first language? I believe harnass is still sleeping after rereading his CERA thread. I know any time I have trouble falling asleep I'd open that thread and be asleep in seconds.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

What am I maybe the fourth poster you have made fun of for a spelling mistake this week? Why don't you go drop your soap for the boys in the state pen a few more times, maybe you will finally have something better to do than be here.

BTW it is "English" not "english," is English your first language?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Looking For Harness - Can Dottie Help?": In other words, kimpike thought harness would follow him in his forum revolution. When harness betrayed him by advocating a more common sense approach, well.......Do we need to start searching bogs, and dragging lakes and strip pits in pike's home area? I posted a few weeks ago that Steve McGarrett was needed to deal with pike.

harness tried to re-educate pike many times on pike's many abuses towards other posters. pike don't pretend harness enjoyed you here, he didn't. Not even a little.