Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?

Looking for one response and only one response from everybody with one word, Yes or No. Hopefully, we can get 100+ responses.

I'll start:

NO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?

Ambiguous question:

Do you mean would I take Beckett back if he was free?
    Do you mean would I be willing to eat Beckett's entire contract just to get him off the team?

How about before you ask a "yes or no" question, you first make sure your question is clear.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?

"NO!!!!!!"

I want him "OUT OF HERE."

I hope they can do it without giving any money. Bad contract for bad contract.

I'd take Soriano and split the excess with the Cubs.

I'd take Wells straight up for Beckett and split andy remainder.

He's a very bad influence on the younger players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

YES

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

The question is too complex for a one-word answer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I want him back.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

Ineverwanttoseehiminasoxuniformagain.

I believe that just one word.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Maybe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

i want him back, as long as they are not building the rotation around him.  4th/5th starter.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?:
    [QUOTE]Ambiguous question: Do you mean would I take Beckett back if he was free? Do you mean would I be willing to eat Beckett's entire contract just to get him off the team? How about before you ask a "yes or no" question, you first make sure your question is clear.
    Posted by Drewski5[/QUOTE]

Those are 2 questions that can be answered in 1 word.

Free- Yes
    Eat entire contract- No

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

yes

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

YES

Go ahead and dump him and eat his salary, and you'll see exactly what the Yankees are seeing with Burnett - a guy leading another team to the post-season.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

If the question is bring him back or dump him and pay his contract, there can be only one answer. You bring him back even if you have to play him in the instructional league, but then again I should know better by now than to expect the trotskyite or ADG to understand complex issues.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Nevah

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

YES.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?:
    [QUOTE]Maybe.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Hardly original.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

If you go by his even/odd history, you want him back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money? : Hardly original.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]
    Sorry about that. I missed yours.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money? : Sorry about that. I missed yours.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

No worries. I don't own the word. Just foolin' with you.
    It's a good answer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money? : No worries. I don't own the word. Just foolin' with you. It's a good answer.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]
    A little humor never hurts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Yes.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I don't want him on this roster

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Motown9009. Show Motown9009's posts

No.

Sections
Shortcuts