Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?

yes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?

Uuummhh...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?:
    [QUOTE]Looking for one response and only one response from everybody with one word, Yes or No. Hopefully, we can get 100+ responses. I'll start: NO
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

No

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Nope.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commitment to fitness and injury prevention anyone? 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?:
    [QUOTE]So much of the Beckett and the clubhouse culter IMO is so overblown No, it's not. He is the labor boss on this team, and it is the players' player leadership and lack of player accountability that is the problem for nearly a half a decade. The bucks stops on his desk. He needs to go.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

I think you need to figure out another way to fit the word player in there again.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JN86. Show JN86's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for Simple One Word Response - Do You Want Beckett Back in 2013 Regardless of Any Money?:
    [QUOTE]So much of the Beckett and the clubhouse culter IMO is so overblown No, it's not. He is the labor boss on this team, and it is the players' player leadership and lack of player accountability that is the problem for nearly a half a decade. The bucks stops on his desk. He needs to go.

It is totally overblown.  I have never heard Beckett NOT take accountability for his pitching.  Not once.  Never heard him say anything bad about his teammates.  I have never heard him talk abou this manager or front office.  I have asked repeatedly where are the links to the stories of him being a problem.  It is the media and fans like you overblowing the entire situation.

I read about Beckett's event the other night and just about every member of the team attended his event.  Now I know it was for charity - but there are alot of charity events these guys can go to - especially with Jimmy Fund the very next day.  If he was such a clubhouse problem - they would not need to go to his event.  They all went to show him support.  It speaks volumes with all the crap that has been said about him.  You don't do that if the guy is a problem and the clubhouse culter!  Enough already.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]I think you need to find a way to explain why "stupid hillbilly" is part of your racism hatred.

Hey remember that poster named stupid hillbilly?  I was talking to him once and he went crazy.  He got banned.

Too bad.  I liked that dude.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Yes