Looking for the official ZILLAGOD 2012 campaign for President poster-Any ideas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Looking for the official ZILLAGOD 2012 campaign for President poster-Any ideas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Re: Looking for the official ZILLAGOD 2012 campaign for President poster-Any ideas?

Do you have any suggestions?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: The official ZILLAGOD 2012 campaign for President poster-Give it a caption!

Vote for me or else I will unleash giant killer cats upon the population.

Here I am seen preparing one for battle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Looking for the official ZILLAGOD 2012 campaign for President poster-Any ideas?

or

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Working on one...I'll post it when I'm done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Yosh, no doubt it'll be classic..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

photo

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

OK...quickly done....but here's my idea...no slogan yet..leave that up to the campaign writers: 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Nice work Yoshimi!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for the official ZILLAGOD 2012 campaign for President poster-Any ideas?:
    [QUOTE]OK...quickly done....but here's my idea...no slogan yet..leave that up to the campaign writers: 
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]

ZILLAGOD performs Pink Floyd's "The Wall" ...live!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

I'll Solve The Debt Crisis!