Looks Like Another Banner Night................................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Looks Like Another Banner Night................................

Until The FO Decides To Pull The Triger, We Will Suffer................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Re: Looks Like Another Banner Night................................

They did pull the trigger and that is why we are suffering.  This is to be expected when a team 'blows it up'.  We have just been spoiled in this town for a bit while this hasn't had to happen in this town for a long time.

I have full confidence that this team will improve in the long term, but this year is all about seeing what we have for next year for here on in.  That and to play spoilers to the Yankees if at all possible.

At least the Sox have a little comeback going on as they are ahead 4-3 for the time being.  It would be nice to get a win with Lester on the mound, but I don't have my hopes up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

look again.  redsox have the lead with HR's by Cody and Lavarnway.  

this seattle pitcher capps is young and throwing serious heat.  over 100mph. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Tazawa looks good again. cleaned up Breslow's mess in a hurry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to 56redsox comment:

You don't even have to say much in your ridiculous threads. Just some vague post about pulling the trigger. All our threads start this way, so you just let everyone else fill in your blanks. I'm just surprised you don't have five more on the board going along with "ADG" and the rest of your pack.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Big Save for Bailey.  4-3 Sox win!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

HOLY..............................   We actually won!  What do you know about that?  Almost blew it at the end!  I thought it was over with the 3 bagger in the 9th, but Bailey pulled it out.

I guess bobby v should stay???  Hmmmm????   Nahhhhhhhh!!!!!

:)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You don't even have to say much in your ridiculous threads. Just some vague post about pulling the trigger. All our threads start this way, so you just let everyone else fill in your blanks. I'm just surprised you don't have five more on the board going along with "ADG" and the rest of your pack.

Your An IDIOT, 

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your An IDIOT, 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oooooooo. You really hurt my feelings. I hope you don't feel bad about that. Maybe you can get 75 more unknown screennames to fill your threads to make you feel better. After all, you probably have control over their posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your An IDIOT, 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oooooooo. You really hurt my feelings. I hope you don't feel bad about that. Maybe you can get 75 more unknown screennames to fill your threads to make you feel better. After all, you probably have control over their posts.

Keep Checking Everyones Profile, Only Thing Your Good For, Ya HAG......

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your An IDIOT, 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Every thread you and ADG, etc. create are always filled with aliases no one knows bumping up your posts. I thank you for that because it makes it so easy to tell who your whole "group" actually is. I'm sure it makes you misearable that I keep mentioning it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your An IDIOT, 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Every thread you and ADG, etc. create are always filled with aliases no one knows bumping up your posts. I thank you for that because it makes it so easy to tell who your whole "group" actually is. I'm sure it makes you misearable that I keep mentioning it.

Aliase, Group, Pack, Are You Mentally Unstable, You Think Your The Queen Of The Board, You Always Have To Make A Coment You Dont Know When To Keep Your Pie Trap Shut, Speaking Of
    Misearable You Must Have NY Blood, If You Dont Like What You See Dont Read It, Move Along But You Cant, You Just Have To Spout Off, You Need To Lay Off The Cake And BONBONS Its Not Healthy..fat_lady_eating_cake.jpg image by AJJEst1985

[/QUOTE]