Looks like.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Looks like.......

In Response to Re: Looks like.......:
    In Response to Re: Looks like....... : Where would your socks be if they played Baltimore 9 games instead of NYY? 3rd place.
    Posted by greatestNYY

They might be in 3rd place pretty soon anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lifelongsoxdawg1. Show lifelongsoxdawg1's posts

In Response to Re: Looks like....... : Shouldn't you be starting another thread about agone in right field? And we all know about your thread from last week. After all you started another thread patting yourself on the back about it. Talk about obnoxious.
    Posted by The--Babe

Babe:

Considering the source, I'm going to keep this real simple. In the several series this year between the Yankee's and the Red Sox, how many games did the Yankee's win? Let me know if you nedd some help with the answer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

I'm going to keep this real simple. In the several series this year between the Yankee's and the Red Sox, how many games did the Yankee's win?---lifelongsoxdawg1
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alert the media--it's time for yet another Thursday, June 30th Sox Selective Reality Award Ceremony.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnyboy9. Show johnnyboy9's posts

do you really pin your hopes on Colon and Garcia?
    Posted by sday4x4

no, of course not. I am hoping the team trades them straight up to boston for wakefield and the giraffe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Looks like....... : jete, you are many things, mostly positive other than your love of pinstripes, but condescending is not a characteristic I would ever apply to you.  This Yazzer is something else.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus
    thanks Space(and Hammah), it's all good..Yazzer's entitled to his opinion, i'm not naive enough to think it's not a possibly shared opinion, i can only be me...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee-yazzer. Show thee-yazzer's posts

In Response to Re: Looks like....... : jete, you are many things, mostly positive other than your love of pinstripes, but condescending is not a characteristic I would ever apply to you.  This Yazzer is something else.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

bill lee would be so ashamed that you're using his nickname.

Sections
Shortcuts