Lost in the wake of Gonzo..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Lost in the wake of Gonzo..........

Youk is up over .270 with an Obp of over .400 .....Papi up to .297 and Ells and Jed making people look REAL BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Dustin starting to come around and our catchers starting to hit .....give us a week and we will be looking at the BEST record in the A.L. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Re: Lost in the wake of Gonzo..........

I love this game!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

A privilege to watch!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

This offense is starting to perform as designed. Els setting the table, Pedey either joining him or moving him along. Fearful 3-4-5 slots, any of whom can light it up at any time. Decent in the 6-7 slots, and anything we get from the 8-9 is gravy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In Response to Re: Lost in the wake of Gonzo..........:
    [QUOTE]A privilege to watch!!!!!!
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]
    A Privilege Indeed although you would think its a RIGHT around here!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In Response to Re: Lost in the wake of Gonzo..........:
    [QUOTE]This offense is starting to perform as designed. Els setting the table, Pedey either joining him or moving him along. Fearful 3-4-5 slots, any of whom can light it up at any time. Decent in the 6-7 slots, and anything we get from the 8-9 is gravy.
    Posted by markes8336[/QUOTE]
    I agree although I would upgrade the 6-7 from decent to very good!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Lost in the wake of Gonzo..........:
    [QUOTE]Youk is up over .270 with an Obp of over .400 .....Papi up to .297 and Ells and Jed making people look REAL BAD!!!!!!!!!! Dustin starting to come around and our catchers starting to hit .....give us a week and we will be looking at the BEST record in the A.L. 
    Posted by rsinsider[/QUOTE]  SON, YOUR OBSERVATION IS NOTED !!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Yup..Those of us that have backed this team from the start knew there was too much talent on this team to keep playing the way they did.. I was laughed at for saying it takes a little time to gel with a new ballclub. Especially the bright lights in Boston picking apart everything you do. I was told that these players are being paid to hit. I said they would and we have to have patience. Well that patience is paying off.. 1/2 game out of first and I think we will have sole possesion of first by the end of the weekend..Im loving it!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

And, call me crazy, but I am starting to feel a flutter of anticpation and a mild sense of hope when Salty steps to the plate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Me too Space..Looks like the kids hard work is starting to pay off..I like the kid and his work ethic. Im happy to see its coming together for him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

I like Salty....so shoot me!

I like the catcher rotation...its good for Salty's mental game and great for Tek's body

good stuff!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

This team is starting to resemble the juggernaut it was meant to be at start of the season.

Two starters in DL doesn't seems to dampen the optimism.

A fluid BP siutation has not slowed them down.

As long as major injuries don't pile up like last year, Sox sould command the best record for the majority of the rest of the season.

Another fun year for Sox fans !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m