Lowrie back;playing 3rd tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Lowrie back;playing 3rd tonight.

Ellsbury CF
    Crawford LF
    Gonzalez 1B
    Pedroia 2B
    Ortiz DH
    Saltalamacchia C
    Reddick RF
    Lowrie 3B
    Scutaro SS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: Lowrie back;playing 3rd tonight.

In Response to Lowrie back;playing 3rd tonight.:
    [QUOTE]Ellsbury CF Crawford LF Gonzalez 1B Pedroia 2B Ortiz DH Saltalamacchia C Reddick RF Lowrie 3B Scutaro SS
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

Its great to see Jed back, depth will mean a lot down the stretch and hes probably one of, if not our most versatile players.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

interesting edith. hope nothing is wrong with youk. maybe just getting the night off.

come on timmy. go get that 200th tonight.
    GO SOX

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Another day off for Youk? Must be in his contract to only play a certain number of games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Re: Lowrie back;playing 3rd tonight.:
    [QUOTE]interesting edith. hope nothing is wrong with youk. maybe just getting the night off. come on timmy. go get that 200th tonight. GO SOX
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, the boys will get him some run support tonight!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I love it when the Sox bat Pedroia 4th.  It's hard to argue with a slash line of .559/.579/1.118/1.697 even if it's a tiny sample size, but he's got to be one of the scrawniest cleanup hitters of all time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Lowrie isn't 100%. He also should not play SS until Scutaro cools off from a little hot streak. Lowrie makes Scutaro look like a Medal of Honor recepient. Lowrie makes Drew and Ellsbury and Crawford look like Cal Ripken.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

How is "Glass" getting the start over Youk?!??????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]Lowrie isn't 100%. He also should not play SS until Scutaro cools off from a little hot streak. Lowrie makes Scutaro look like a Medal of Honor recepient. Lowrie makes Drew and Ellsbury and Crawford look like Cal Ripken.
    Posted by softylaw[/QUOTE]

Neither Scuter or Lowrie will ever be mistaken for Ozzie Smith but Lowrie "when healthy" is a better hitter with more pop.  I do agree Scuter should play if he has the hot hand which is why he is in at SS and Lowrie at 3B tonight giving Youk a rest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Another day off for Youk? Must be in his contract to only play a certain number of games.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

My slant is contrary to yours here.  I think Youk has actually been playing through much more pain than anyone has let on.  Unwilling to go on the shelf for any period of time after last year's issues, he has been gritting his way through.  His legs have just been abused, again, this year.  I am thankful there is enough depth to give him a few days off here and there.  I really believe he has been playing in much pain this year.  You insuation that he is some kind of primadonna unwilling to 162 is way off base.  Youk is a dirt dog if there ever was one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Lowrie is Edward Scissorhands at SS. Meat cleaver hands and girly arm. Can't hit RhP, and had 3 hR during his hot streak. Also loves to talk about NFLPA and owner books. he was wrong on that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]Lowrie is Edward Scissorhands at SS. Meat cleaver hands and girly arm. Can't hit RhP, and had 3 hR during his hot streak. Also loves to talk about NFLPA and owner books. he was wrong on that.

softylaw, I haven't been around here long but what is your motive for bashing Jacoby and Lowrie?  Are you challenged, or just enjoy stirring up trouble for attention? 

If a Sox fan, you certainly don't show it so what is your act all about?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lowrie back;playing 3rd tonight. : softylaw, I haven't been around here long but what is your motive for bashing Jacoby and Lowrie?  Are you challenged, or just enjoy stirring up trouble for attention?  If a Sox fan, you certainly don't show it so what is your act all about?
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

He's not a Red Sox fan craze

just a miserable small person who hates multiple players on this team and needs an internet forum to fill his empty life. He is here to demean others, promote his opions only and generally start fights and hurt people.

He has been doing this same sad act for over 3 years now... most here despise him, I pity him. He is almost always wrong and easy to laugh at when he doesn't sink really low to racist or just really disturbed levels.

The board bans him every month or two but he crawls back where he is not wanted.... just the definition of a loser.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lowrie back;playing 3rd tonight. : He's not a Red Sox fan craze just a miserable small person who hates multiple players on this team and needs an internet forum to fill his empty life. He is here to demean others, promote his opions only and generally start fights and hurt people. He has been doing this same sad act for over 3 years now... most here despise him, I pity him. He is almost always wrong and easy to laugh at when he doesn't sink really low to racist or just really disturbed levels. The board bans him every month or two but he crawls back where he is not wanted.... just the definition of a loser.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Interesting ram, must be a loney life

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The above blather is typical trash, there is no need to waste my time responding to every lie or pointless personal attack. I never used boy to describe a dark-skinned player. Softy is well-know to be a racist. The board knows the truth and he despised and laughed at here.

To claim he embarrassed me when posters line-up to laugh at the absurd one daily is cute, and of course its another lie by a man humilated but so warped he unable to leave the scene of his crimes only to sit around and take blow after blow that shows him to simply be the worst human being to ever be a member of this board.

I've never called him anything that didn't fit based on the disgusting things he's said here.

And clearly 'small man' is directed at the miserable little world he lives in with angry negative small thoughts he need to type up on a forum for fans of a team he continually hates on. He gets banned monthly and is reviled by those who are positive and use this site for the right reason... to talk about the sox, a team they love.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

"Dispicable human being" is actually a mild description for soty. 

Besides, it is far less out of "control" than some of the venom softy has directed towards others (including Ram). The lies. The distortions. The misrepresentations. The discrimination against "good ole boys", indians, Jews, fat people, old people, and much more. His "affirmative action" style of double standaqrds for blacks and asians is mind-boggling when you consider his politics. His labelling anyone who says just one negative thing about one of his chosen protected race players a racist.

The list grows with every new post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

"Dispicable human being" is actually a mild description for soty.

Spoken like a true humanitarian. I suppose non-mild would be animal;)

Nothing like dim witted sports board banter to reveal true character;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]"Dispicable human being" is actually a mild description for soty.  Besides, it is far less out of "control" than some of the venom softy has directed towards others (including Ram). The lies. The distortions. The misrepresentations. The discrimination against "good ole boys", indians, Jews, fat people, old people, and much more. His "affirmative action" style of double standaqrds for blacks and asians is mind-boggling when you consider his politics. His labelling anyone who says just one negative thing about one of his chosen protected race players a racist. The list grows with every new post.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Softy's latest, comically transparent ploy, is his to attempt to portray himself as a champion of the underdog....fighting against the bigotry in the world, in Boston, in this forum.....when he is the poster child for intolerance.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lowrie back;playing 3rd tonight. : Softy's latest, comically transparent ploy, is his to attempt to portray himself as a champion of the underdog....fighting against the bigotry in the world, in Boston, in this forum.....when he is the poster child for intolerance.
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars[/QUOTE]

He's just a loser living an empty miserable life and takes out his serious mental issues and said misery on strangers.

He may have been a Red Sox fan in 1967, but he is NOT a fan of the team anymore... his unrivaled vendetta's and hate speeches towards half this team are examples of that.

He is just here to pass his time starting fights and trying to hurt others. His wrong opinions are quickly refuted by facts and stats and he humilates himself on an almost daily basis here, yet never seems to get that his game has been exposed, his true personality discovered and that he is the board jester, laughed at and pitied.

A real winner;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]"Dispicable human being" is actually a mild description for soty. Spoken like a true humanitarian. I suppose non-mild would be animal;) Nothing like dim witted sports board banter to reveal true character;)

oh indeed.