Lowrie Says he's ready to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Lowrie Says he's ready to go

Who cares? Why would you put him in the lineup over Aviles from here on out?

Anyone? Crickets included.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Re: Lowrie Says he's ready to go

Lowire is getting closer to Union pay day. A total slackard gold brick. Aviles wants to play, Lowrie wants a job gifted. Theo has gifted Lowrie a roster spot for 4 years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Lowrie Says he's ready to go:
    [QUOTE]Who cares? Why would you put him in the lineup over Aviles from here on out? Anyone? Crickets included.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

Aviles is a dirt dog who plays an inspired and emotional game.  You see it in the dugout and on the field and he is also a better hitter than Jed.  Lowrie should sit, he's simply not what this team needs right now.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Lowrie makes a good back-up, anyhow thats been my opinion of him since he arrived. Some people here have been saying he makes a great starter, unsure why.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gosox67. Show gosox67's posts

as a fan of lowrie's its time to move on!!aviles is better!In Response to Re: Lowrie Says he's ready to go:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Lowrie Says he's ready to go : Aviles is a dirt dog who plays an inspired and emotional game.  You see it in the dugout and on the field and he is also a better hitter than Jed.  Lowrie should sit, he's simply not what this team needs right now.
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

I actually like Aviles over Lowrie long-term. The kid will even play the outfield. Let's keep him as our top utility player. Yes, he has some rough spots, but Lowrie is so brittle and to me, not as good as Aviles at the plate or in the field.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Always saw Jed as a back up or a 2nd baseman..not much range or power..Aviles is much better..Id add Jed in a trade this offseason, have Scoot pick up his 3m player option and use Aviles and Scoot next year..at 21 yrs old, Iggy still needs another year IMO..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Aviles is much better than Jed "I'm Injured Again" Lowrie.
    Lowrie is made of glass, and just can't stay in the lineup, and when he does, the results aren't much.
    I love these posters saying Lowrie could take over from Youk at 3rd.
    He'd have trouble taking over in Pawtucket.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

ready to go where? the ER?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

IF I CAN SCREAM ENOUGH TO BLAST FRANCONA'S EAR DRUMS I WOULD SCREAM NO, NO TO LOWRIE NO TO REDDICK. WE SHOULD TRADE THESE GUYS SOMEWHERE FOR PROVEN BATS. I CAN NOT WATCH THEM ANYMORE. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

In Response to Re: Lowrie Says he's ready to go:
    [QUOTE]IF I CAN SCREAM ENOUGH TO BLAST FRANCONA'S EAR DRUMS I WOULD SCREAM NO, NO TO LOWRIE NO TO REDDICK. WE SHOULD TRADE THESE GUYS SOMEWHERE FOR PROVEN BATS. I CAN NOT WATCH THEM ANYMORE. 
    Posted by lhtak[/QUOTE]
    Wait???????????? no to Reddick???????????? obviously you havnt followed this season at all

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n