LUCCHINO: "A-ROD is the one we are glad got away!" what if he had walked thru those doors in 2004 or 2009?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: LUCCHINO:

Yes we were lucky, howevaa as Hillary would say ............   A-ROD or MaN-CHILD, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"  !!!  (ALTHOUGH WE WERE ABLE TO TRADE THE MAN-STIFF)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Didn't read any of this. Thankfully we haven't heard much from Lucchino this season and that's just fine with me. Let's keep it that way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Didn't read any of this. Thankfully we haven't heard much from Lucchino this season and that's just fine with me. Let's keep it that way.

B I N G O   !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Is Lucchino actually gloating?  The guy who brought us Bobby V?

He's better off staying real quiet and out of the way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Yes we were lucky, howevaa as Hillary would say ............   A-ROD or MaN-CHILD, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"  !!!  (ALTHOUGH WE WERE ABLE TO TRADE THE MAN-STIFF)

Hey dufus.....the Sox won 2 World Series with the 'Man-Child' and he was the MVP in one of them.  But I forget....you're not a fan of the Sox.....  tool.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey dufus.....the Sox won 2 World Series with the 'Man-Child' and he was the MVP in one of them.  But I forget....you're not a fan of the Sox.....  tool.

[/QUOTE]yES....... Howevaa, history will show that they were/are  TAINTED  !!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

The only thing with everyone's theories is that what happened in NY probably would not have happened in Boston. All circumstances around him would have been totally different. The only things that were the same was what happened previously. He would have not been involved with the madam he was in NY and he may not have gotten divorced may noha have continued substance use.

BTW do not forget the original list of 105 was voluntary, was supposed to be used only for future test implementation and not one of the 105 would have volunteered to take the test.

all could have turned out much better or worse for ARod but it would not have been the same.

Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year.

Sections
Shortcuts