lucky fan!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

lucky fan!!!

i just read this on ESPN:

Most baseball fans could go to dozens, even hundreds of games and never catch a ball. But one lucky fan at Fenway on Sunday caught two home run balls from the center-field bleachers.

The fan, sitting in the front row of Section 36, caught a home run by Mike Carp in the sixth inning, then Jarrod Saltalamacchia's second round-tripper of the game in the seventh. The distance for Carp's home run was 422 feet, while Saltalamacchia's shot was listed at 421 feet.

According to ESPN Stats & Analysis, the time of flight for each home run was more than five and a half seconds, giving the fan, who did not have a glove, a little extra time to camp under each ball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: lucky fan!!!

In response to slasher9's comment:

Most baseball fans could go to dozens, even hundreds of games and never catch a ball. But one lucky fan at Fenway on Sunday caught two home run balls from the center-field bleachers.

The fan, sitting in the front row of Section 36, caught a home run by Mike Carp in the sixth inning, then Jarrod Saltalamacchia's second round-tripper of the game in the seventh. The distance for Carp's home run was 422 feet, while Saltalamacchia's shot was listed at 421 feet.

According to ESPN Stats & Analysis, the time of flight for each home run was more than five and a half seconds, giving the fan, who did not have a glove, a little extra time to camp under each ball.

man, his UZR is off the charts!! Tongue OutWink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

A lucky fan indeed.   :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Sox need to sign this guy before the Yanks do. How is he with the stick? Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

I was at the game, and was freaking out when I saw him catch both!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

+100 Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

the closest i've ever gotten was having three balls hit directly into my section, but each one about 5 rows back

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts