Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wherescreamingcomesfrom. Show wherescreamingcomesfrom's posts

Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up...

But it might not be for the reason that some think it will be, i.e. comments about sox fans. Anyone remember the home run he hit off Beckett last year when he was with the Orioles? He stood and watched it go, and Beckett glared at him all the way around the bases and back into the dugout. They haven't faced one another since. I'd put money on Beckett drilling him....

I have a special dislike for the guy - the whole birther thing - so I'm looking forward to seeing him get it in the ribs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up...

In Response to Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up...:
    [QUOTE]But it might not be for the reason that some think it will be, i.e. comments about sox fans. Anyone remember the home run he hit off Beckett last year when he was with the Orioles? He stood and watched it go, and Beckett glared at him all the way around the bases and back into the dugout. They haven't faced one another since. I'd put money on Beckett drilling him.... I have a special dislike for the guy - the whole birther thing - so I'm looking forward to seeing him get it in the ribs.
    Posted by wherescreamingcomesfrom[/QUOTE]

Scream, as a matter of principle, I do not condone violence.  But, in Luke's case, I also hope he gets one in the ribs, for the HR showboat (good memory), the pre-season trash talk, and (I didn't know) the birther thing.  Three strikes and you're drilled.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Just play ball. Never mind that stuff. Sox have a lot to prove on this home stand. Drill Scott , and Price just might drill AGon in return. Do we really need that ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

In Response to Re: Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up... : Scream, as a matter of principle, I do not condone violence.  But, in Luke's case, I also hope he gets one in the ribs, for the HR showboat (good memory), the pre-season trash talk, and (I didn't know) the birther thing.  Three strikes and you're drilled.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

You wanna plunk Birther Bill-806 too, Space?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

I'd rather see Scott strike out 4 times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up... : You wanna plunk Birther Bill-806 too, Space?
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]

No way Chillli.  Not risking Dad's wrath.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

He called Fenway a DUMP today also. Plays in the trop and Fenway? is a dump.........hahahahahaha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

[QUOTE]He called Fenway a DUMP today also. Plays in the trop and Fenway? is a dump.........hahahahahaha
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

hahaha, so true.  the trop would be a dump for a minor league team.

This guy is clearly trying to stir the pot, people will boo the heck out of him today, but i think that's what he wants.  anything for attention...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up...:
    [QUOTE]But it might not be for the reason that some think it will be, i.e. comments about sox fans. Anyone remember the home run he hit off Beckett last year when he was with the Orioles? He stood and watched it go, and Beckett glared at him all the way around the bases and back into the dugout. They haven't faced one another since. I'd put money on Beckett drilling him.... I have a special dislike for the guy - the whole birther thing - so I'm looking forward to seeing him get it in the ribs.
    Posted by wherescreamingcomesfrom[/QUOTE]

Birther = I don't like that the President is black and has a funny name.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Just play ball. Never mind that stuff. Sox have a lot to prove on this home stand. Drill Scott , and Price just might drill AGon in return. Do we really need that ?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I agree. This team has a lot more to worry about than juvenile retaliation.  Is it any wonder that you see less of this in the NL where a pitcher has to stand in and face the (chin) music for himself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]He called Fenway a DUMP today also. Plays in the trop and Fenway? is a dump.........hahahahahaha
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

They are both dumps..........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up... : They are both dumps..........
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]
    In your opinion....okay, but at least based on your opinion you must agree that Fenway is a Dump with Deep Tradition which the Red Sox fans revere. That is fact.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Luke Scott will get hit if he's in the line up... : Birther = I don't like that the President is black and has a funny name.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Well, mixed-race, but your larger point is correct.