M I A , Shane Victorino ?????

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: M I A , Shane Victorino ?????

So much "concern"...Bill is starting to sound like a bleeding heart liberal. Surprised

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:

Victorino is thinking about only hitting right-handed this season.

Now THAT is an interesting thought/issue/idea and worthy of a thread itself.  Will you please start one?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:

In response to FajitaT's comment:

You started 5 threads in 24 hours, and all of them were cut and paste news links... you made no comment or opinion on the article.... and you expect what? If the other posters are like you then they would make no comment on the subject? 

You are an idiot. How can you possibly wonder why your threads fail?

I informed old time Red Sox fans from the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s, about a new great book about Ted Williams that is available on Amazon.com.

I informed forum members on other NEW Red Sox news. Many posters have commented that they come here for information. Moonslav, Notin, and Beantown research and provide valuable information on the Red Sox.

Cutting and pasting current information is not EVIL in a Red Sox Forum.

What is detrimental however is starting threads that are opinions that are based on no or little facts that have a sole purpose of igniting debate / argument that will only divide Red Sox fans against each other.

Does the Forum need to divide / allienate Red Sox fans vs each other?

Newbies here are scared to death to offer an opposing opinion that is pro-Red Sox. Why is that?

That's nice....can you take your meds now and go away?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

You idiot. When you start a thread with a link you are also supposed to follow it up with an opinion of your own to help get the thread going. This is why all your threads blow.

You do not know how to do that though... you deem peoples opinions as a bad thing day after day here. You do not want conversation as conversation cannot take place without opinions.

FAIL!

I do not mind such threads. It saves me time sometimes. 2004Idiots does the same thing sometimes, providing just news here, which is ok with me. If you do not prefer to read that kind of thread its pretty easy to avoid.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Many great posters have left. What a shame."

A number of them cited you for a reason actually - understandably so as you have crossed unacceptable lines trying to connect people to their identifies outside this forum on more than one occasion.

"It is obvious that you and I disagree on what a forum should be."

It is obvious that you disagree with the entire Internet on what a forum should be. People come onto the Internet to vent and disagree and debate and be snarky. You do realize this right? It will always be like this and always will be. 

But if you want a forum to thrive, you need to invest heavily in thoughtful moderation and then promote it aggressively - two things our hosts don't do, they've made other choices. 

But actually the forum is just fine - for what it is. Learn to accept it.

As for Victorino Bill, yes, you can add that to your rotating talking points along with Papi and Clay. That's good, you needed a third.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

pumpsie-green I'd agree with you but Idiots for a long time started about 5 or 6 a day and burried other good threads, now he keeps it all neat in one long thread. Pike starting 5 a day is not welcomed - you would agree of he kept it up day after day for months.

Idiots conformed because eventaully the majority of the board told him (and Bill-806) to knoock it off.

Pike has, at times, begun to behave himself here and at other times has resorted to whining about other posters more than focusing on baseball. I do not mind the news items even if they are in multiple threads. Those I want to read I read, and those I want to ignore, I ignore. Overall he has shown signs that he CAN repent....if he wants to.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

I'm tired of Bill's "Food for Thought" I'm going on a diet.

Why do I read his posts?!?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Is there any CONCERN ???????

Mia and Shane?  I would think that Nomar and the former Melissa Smith (Vic's wife) would be very concerned.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

NOT GOOD  !!!    Concern ?  CONCERN ???  Heck yes, we should all be concerned with that right thumb that is not responding well !!!    What say you ???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

NOT GOOD  !!!    Concern ?  CONCERN ???  Heck yes, we should all be concerned with that right thumb that is not responding well !!!    What say you ???

I say it's not healthy to fret about things you can't control.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

posted at 10/31/2013 12:29 PM EDT

Again I was wrong.......  This off season I PROMISE not to practice anymore
    MEDICAL advice and will put my strengths to being an active  G M asst. to Ben C.

Sections
Shortcuts