Make 3 bold predictions for 2013 :)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Make 3 bold predictions for 2013 :)

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

kimsaysthis is not a Red Sox fan. She doesn't even like baseball.

Burrito/Enchilada/HamSandwich creates more personal posts and threads than any of his baseball posts by far, and spends most of his time crying about other posters. He's got to be the most feminine guy on this board, again, by far.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Btw, I left out that the Sox win the WS, which I was going to put at the end of my predictions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

1) Sox finish with at least 90 wins

2) 2 Sox pitchers win more than 17 games

3) The "sellout streak" officially ends

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Burrito/Enchilada/HamSandwich creates more personal posts and threads than any of his baseball posts by far, and spends most of his time crying about other posters. He's got to be the most feminine guy on this board, again, by far.

haha...seriously?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

haha...seriously?

denial lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Btw, I left out that the Sox win the WS, which I was going to put at the end of my predictions.

You say that every year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

haha...seriously?

Yes, seriously.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

haha...seriously?

Yes, seriously.

you rarely talk baseball. unless its about the yankees. then you have a lot to say (further perpetuating your theory that this is a yankee board) Which sparks up the yankee posters to debate you. when you get owned you start trolling. Its your routine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

You say that every year.

Which is why I said I left it out. And I do believe they can win this year. They're going to be waay more about team chemistry. That's probably why the Dodgers will go down. Too many high-priced prima donnas.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You say that every year.

Which is why I said I left it out. And I do believe they can win this year. They're going to be waay more about team chemistry. That's probably why the Dodgers will go down. Too many high-priced prima donnas.

Agree about the Dodgers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

haha...seriously?

Yes, seriously.

you rarely talk baseball. unless its about the yankees. then you have a lot to say (further perpetuating your theory that this is a yankee board) Which sparks up the yankee posters to debate you. when you get owned you start trolling. Its your routine.

Who are you again? Now you come out as a Miami football fan, and you're talking about me being owned? That's soooooo Yankee fan speak.

And nothing I say about the Yankees should spark them to debate me. If they're here to talk Red Sox baseball, they should expect that Sox fans might talk about the Yankees and get over it. Afterall, it's supposedly a Sox board. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

haha...seriously?

Yes, seriously.

Who are you again? Now you come out as a Miami football fan, and you're talking about me being owned? That's soooooo Yankee fan speak.

And nothing I say about the Yankees should spark them to debate me. If they're here to talk Red Sox baseball, they should expect that Sox fans might talk about the Yankees and get over it. Afterall, it's supposedly a Sox board. 

so now theres different terminology for sox fans and yankee fans?? get over yourself.

and yes, i am a dolphins fan. Been pretty open about that. do you have a problem with my football fandom?  are miami dolphins fans not allowed on a boston forum? Are you going to start another forum gihad against dolphins fans??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

haha...seriously?

Yes, seriously.

so now theres different terminology for sox fans and yankee fans?? get over yourself.

and yes, i am a dolphins fan. Been pretty open about that. do you have a problem with my football fandom?  are miami dolphins fans not allowed on a boston forum? Are you going to start another forum gihad against dolphins fans??

Whatever I thought about you as a Sox fan now has been magnified. Tell me again how I've been "owned" here by Yankee fans.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

haha...seriously?

Yes, seriously.

Whatever I thought about you as a Sox fan now has been magnified. Tell me again how I've been "owned" here by Yankee fans.

re-read the threads. you get owned by most every poster when discussing baseball. which is why you resort to trolling. You are made a fool on a daily basis in regards to baseball (unless you are debating bill maybe.) so you try to out posters instead.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

haha...seriously?

Yes, seriously.

re-read the threads. you get owned by most every poster when discussing baseball. which is why you resort to trolling. You are made a fool on a daily basis in regards to baseball (unless you are debating bill maybe.) so you try to out posters instead.

I don't get owned discussing baseball here. I only post on threads where I think I might know something about the subject. So, I don't know what you're talking about. But you did manage to change the subject to me getting owned by Yankee fans to getting owned on Sox threads in general. Nice backpedal "Miami fan".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

1) red sox battle the orioles for last place

2) josh hamilton has a season ending injury

3) pikesaysthis actually makes 3 consecutive baseball related posts

Pretty funny, except I think the red sox & yankees shall be battling for last; hope I'm wrong though.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

you get owned no matter who your debating. wether it be yankee fan or sox fan. You have 0 baseball acumen and it shows in your rare (and i do mean RARE) baseball posts.

which makes me pose the question.. why do you even come here?? you hardly ever discuss baseball, you just harp on yankee fans for no reason other than liking the yankees and you never add anything of use to a topic. so why do you spend so much time here?? surely you must have a life that can preoccupy you instead.. or maybe you don't. which would explain A LOT

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

you get owned no matter who your debating. wether it be yankee fan or sox fan. You have 0 baseball acumen and it shows in your rare (and i do mean RARE) baseball posts.

which makes me pose the question.. why do you even come here?? you hardly ever discuss baseball, you just harp on yankee fans for no reason other than liking the yankees and you never add anything of use to a topic. so why do you spend so much time here?? surely you must have a life that can preoccupy you instead.. or maybe you don't. which would explain A LOT

I come here because I'm a Sox fan. Something you may not be familiar with. And I discuss baseball all the time. In case you haven't noticed because you're not following baseball, this is the off-season. Most of the discussions are about players on other teams and whether they're coming here or not. I don't know alot about players on other teams, so I don't put my 2 cents in where it doesn't belong.

And I don't care whether you believe I have a life or not. I've always had a life. You say you're 20. When I was 20 I wasn't home posting 24/7 on a sports board. I can tell you that. I was barely ever home and doing rock videos and hanging out with people you'll never meet.

FTR I'm on my own team board, and not here mocking Sox fans even using football to do it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I come here because I'm a Sox fan. Something you may not be familiar with. And I discuss baseball all the time. In case you haven't noticed because you're not following baseball, this is the off-season. Most of the discussions are about players on other teams and whether they're coming here or not. I don't know alot about players on other teams, so I don't put my 2 cents in where it doesn't belong.

And I don't care whether you believe I have a life or not. I've always had a life. You say you're 20. When I was 20 I wasn't home posting 24/7 on a sports board. I can tell you that. I was barely ever home and doing rock videos and hanging out with people you'll never meet.

FTR I'm on my own team board, and not here mocking Sox fans even using football to do it.

R any of them on U-tube?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

R any of them on U-tube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv_2nM_p5eQ

[/QUOTE]

That was pretty funny.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

R any of them on U-tube?

There's no way I really wanted to post that here. It was stupid. You just get fed up with idiots that you talk to here. I'm not going to say anything else that might identify me in videos or in general. The first was as a favor for a friend in a band and I didn't realize that the people who make the videos keep asking you for another and another. I really meant for it to be just the one. I did a second one, but after that I just stopped taking their calls. I didn't know when I agreed to do it, that they were expecting a lifetime commitment.