1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Manager Survey

Guillen was overwhelmingly named as the least respected manager in a survey of 100 MLB players that will be published in the July issue of Men's Journal.

The top three looks like this:
    1. Ozzie Guillen (Marlins), 36 percent
    2. Bobby Valentine (Red Sox), 14 percent
    3. Manny Acta (Indians), 5 percent

Francona bashers are going to love this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: Manager Survey

In Response to; Manager Survey:
    Guillen was overwhelmingly named as the least respected manager in a survey of 100 MLB players that will be published in the July issue of Men's Journal. The top three looks like this: 1. Ozzie Guillen (Marlins), 36 percent 2. Bobby Valentine (Red Sox), 14 percent 3. Manny Acta (Indians), 5 percent Francona bashers are going to love this.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

BOSOX, now that this thread got bumped, I meant to tell you back then that I had misread your post. I agree, jockeys do have a major impact on horses, some more than others, I think Secretariat though could have had Wilt Chamberlain on his back at the Belmont and still won by 30 lengths...:-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I disagree though about Tito's lack of impact. Again, his can't be measured by the in-game moves, it can be measured in retrospect by his excellent handling of media and that he did well handling the pressure of the team being under the gun down 0-3 v Yanks, down and out v. Indians--you don't want to give him any credit for being a manager in those situations, but I have to use your buddy Bobby V as an example of a guy who cannot survive when the going does get tough. He's a disaster in comparison to Francona....a total disaster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Guillen was overwhelmingly named as the least respected manager in a survey of 100 MLB players that will be published in the July issue of Men's Journal.

The top three looks like this:
    1.. Ozzie Guillen (Marlins), 36 percent
    2. Bobby Valentine (Red Sox), 14 percent
    3. Manny Acta (Indians), 5 percent

Francona bashers are going to love this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

apparently, you can no longer invisibly bump threads, even with a banned account:) Good job BDC

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

apparently, you can no longer invisibly bump threads, even with a banned account:) Good job BDC

We knew it was this account doing most of the bumping, J-Bay. It would be nice if they could actually eliminate banned accounts, like this childish moron.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:'

In response to J-BAY's comment:

We knew it was this account doing most of the bumping, J-Bay. It would be nice if they could actually eliminate banned accounts, like this childish moron.

Sections
Shortcuts