Managment PR Team Wont Give up: Still coming on this Board Talking about the Virtues of Demoting Bradley and Iglesias

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Managment PR Team Wont Give up: Still coming on this Board Talking about the Virtues of Demoting Bradley and Iglesias

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Prepping the fan base, on what failed the first time. Now that the cat is out of the bag with great play and energy from Iglesias and Bradley, management is in early damage control on the huge backlash that will result if they soon demote Iglesias and Bradley in favor of S. Drew and Gomes.

Just a heads up to those who don't just follow like sheep. If you don't want this to happen, you better get intense on denouncing these planned moves that were in the pipleline before opening day.

Remember when you wrote:

"Bill, love you to death" ?

That was awesome......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Managment PR Team Wont Give up: Still coming on this Board Talking about the Virtues of Demoting Bradley and Iglesias

Gee, since I'm part of the Management PR Team you'd think I'd get better seats at the park.  :-(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Just a heads up to those who don't just follow like sheep. If you don't want this to happen, you better get intense on denouncing these planned moves that were in the pipleline before opening day.

But Softy, you don't need these other posters, remember?

YOU are the guy whom the FO came to for advice on whether to keep JBJ up at the beginning of the season.  Without YOU JBJ would be in Pawtucket today.

In fact, YOU are the consultant whom the FO comes to on EVERY move they make.

YOU are a legend in your own mind!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Assuming we will continue to be completely obstuse on the matter, can we at least not conflate Iggy and Bradley into the same situation?  Nevermind.  I know we can't.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Nice plan. If Drew and Ortiz came back together, Softy would leave the Sox w/o a backup 1B.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Good plan. Put a guy who hasnt played one out of one inning at 1b and DFA and demote the 2 that have. Its a wonder you dont have a front office position.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Great logic by stupid-softy-hillbilly;

Drew, who has never played 1B in the majors, is a better 1B backup plan than Carp, who has played  more games at 1B than any other position.

Man -- I still want some of what he's smoking. His fantasy world must be a heckuva trip.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Prepping the fan base, on what failed the first time. Now that the cat is out of the bag with great play and energy from Iglesias and Bradley, management is in early damage control on the huge backlash that will result if they soon demote Iglesias and Bradley in favor of S. Drew and Gomes.

What would the "BIG O" say ????/   Or, the great Sec O S,    "What diference does it make"  !!!!!!

Great post Bill....makes total sense......well said and written.  Post of the year right there......easy to understand and almost brought a tear to my eye......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

Great logic by stupid-softy-hillbilly;

Drew, who has never played 1B in the majors, is a better 1B backup plan than Carp, who has played  more games at 1B than any other position.

Man -- I still want some of what he's smoking. His fantasy world must be a heckuva trip.

It must be. because of the way he acts his real life must be pretty sad.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1A2. Show M1A2's posts

A good issue completely misrepresented by softy.  Most of us would be very happy to see Bradley and Iglesias remain in Boston, but we also see it's not a dilemma because at some point this year that is almost sure to happen.  

Meanwhile, I would like to see a lineup with Drew and Ortiz in it and hitting well.  The future sure looks to belong to Bradley and Iglesias, but I don't mind management looking for the best lineup.  Drew is reportedly a good lefty bat and a solid fielder but not with Iglesias's range obviously.  Gomes in LF, to be honest, concerns me.  I note too that tonight Nava gets to DH against a righty.  Bradley just might stick, but, if he doesn't, he should be back soon.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts