Manny Ramirez-Manager?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Manny Ramirez-Manager?

In Response to Re: Manny Ramirez-Manager?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Manny Ramirez-Manager? : Manny was 'dumb' like a fox.....he was a shameless manipulator.  _________________________________ Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

Foxes are actually highly intelligent animals.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to "Re: Manny Ramirez-Manager?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Manny Ramirez-Manager? : He was another guy that was pretty sharp.  I heard him interviewed about pitchng, and it was like he was in his own zone.  He explained all the different ways a ball could come off of his fingers, depending on pressure. Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE] I thought about Pedro as pitching coach months ago as a joke but the more I think about it the more I like it. As relaxed and fun loving as he is I think he would actually be very good and serious in that role. His pitching IQ has got to be better than most other guys in the league.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Manny Ramirez-Manager?:
    [QUOTE]With all the drama, the one ingredient missing is Manny being the field boss,LOL!!! Just think of all the bizarre scenarios we missed out on. The possibilities are endless: some hypotheticals: 1. Giving the ump an incomplete line-up card 2. Announcing a starting pitcher but forgetting he is in Pawtucket 3. Taking a bio break by walking from the dugout to the Monster door while the bases are loaded, high diving the opposing players while he waves to the fans 4. Mandating all players sport dreds 5. Inserting himself to pinch run and getting picked while chatting up the ump Any other dream scenarios, you think we might have missed. His presence might have had the ticket price actually be worth something.
    Posted by LeftyGrove[/QUOTE]